Thursday, February 09, 2006

WHICH INDIVIDUAL FROM BERNARD LORD OFFICE TOLD CBC THAT CHARLES LEBLANC IS A LIAR???

cbc
Picture 012
L-Lia
Picture 014
Picture 032
Picture 022

I have been holding on to this story for weeks and I don’t know the reason?

Last month, Jacques Poitras did a little story on me and my blog.

P1010088

I was a little nervous because I didn’t know how it would turned out? From the reaction I received on the streets? It turned out pretty good.

Jacques interviewed Denis Landry < MLA for Centre-Péninsule > he spoke pretty highly of my dedication for the issue of Ritalin.

25

I was surprised to hear Brad Green < Justice Minister > in the piece?

Picture 011

He wasn’t quite supportive of my tactics but he was fair.

They played a part that I said that before Bernard Lord was elected Premier he made a commitment to me that a study on Ritalin will be done.

Once the interview ended? I was happy but all that ended once the host added this comment - A spoke person from the Premier’s office flatly denies that Premier Bernard Lord made any commitment to Mr.Leblanc to study the issue of Ritalin.

I was very upset! Someone in the Premier’s office is calling me a liar??? In front of the whole Province???

They told the listening audience that I was a liar???? Sorry but all gloves are off and this is war!!!!

I began to hunt down everyone I knew from the Premier’s office who could have called me a liar.

While helping Tim Smith to get organize for his one day protest in front of the Legislature.

Picture 099

We walked in a alley and before entering? I told Tim – That’s Chisholm Pothier walking down the street?

Tim didn’t believe it was him but as the man on the streets in the Capital, I can spot these individual a mile away.

I set up my camera and BINGO I jumped on the sidewalk and sure enough it was Chisholm.

Once he saw the camera, he began to make a mad dash in a local restaurant.

Picture 012

It was too late! I got him but I wasn’t done with the part time bureaucrat yet.

I was very stern with him and he knew it. I might add that Tim also notice that I was angry.

Chisholm denied that he ever told the media that I was a liar!

Days later, I noticed another member of the Premier’s staff walking down Regent Street.

I set up my camera and turned but Tim Porter also spotted me and I am certain that the word spread in the office that Charles was on a rampage with his camera.

He quickly made a sudden stop with his friend.

Picture 031

I’m sure he said - What can I do to escape this nut with the camera?

So he began walking sideway and walked by me with out saying a word?

Picture 032

I said- Are you the guy who called me liar to New Brunswickers????

He was walking like he was doing a dance step sideway.

320px-BugsBunnyShow

All he needed was a little top hat and he could have become a great dancer….lol… He kept on going without saying a word.

Picture 033

My next victim was a guy who’s always with the Premier and he’s a nice guy.

He’s a brayon from the Ednunston area.

I forgot his name because I always call him - Le Brayon.

I asked him the same question but gave the nice guy a choice?

Let me take a picture. Do you wish to do it the hard or easy way?

He choose the hard way and began walking away denying that he ever told CBC that I was a liar.

Picture 014

So? These are the only individuals that I know but then again? There’s many people working in the Premier’s office. Rodney Weston?

Picture 022

The list is long and I would love to know who called me a liar to the public?

These individuals I mentioned are not bad people.

They’re ok in my books.

But to call someone a liar is unacceptable!!!

aa

The Premier did tell me in 1999 that he’ll do a study on Ritalin but once elected? He backed off the issue therefore he made the commitment that the drugging and the killing of our children will continue till October 15th, 2007!

Now? Who’s the true liar????

L-Lia

This is a story that was sent to me yesterday! There's more deaths and suicides in the States because of Ritalin. Here's the story!!!

Click here

target="_blank">Charles
Blog

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's your word against the Premier. Maybe he has already done a study that you know nothing about. Maybe their information tells them no other study is needed.

Anonymous said...

Well Charles, I hope this is war because if anybody called anybody a liar it would have been you all one has to do is look at your site and see that you called him a liar long before. I think that people are tired of your foolishness stop bothering people, find some sort of new release or vent for your frustrations.

Anonymous said...

God Charles, this phrase you used cracked me up, I almost wet myself.

" I am certain that the word spread in the office that Charles was on a rampage with his camera. "

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to the naysayers above Charles, just half wits too lazy and corrupt to do anything themselves. You just remind them of how little they contribute to the province.

However, this one did go too far. Now you are just utterly despised by almost everyone in the capital. You catch more flies with honey, as they say.

To be running after every person who 'may' have said that Lord didn't say anything about a study is taking things too far. It's doubtful that it helps the cause against Lord, in fact if you go too far people may feel sorry for Lord.

As mentioned above, if you can't PROVE he said it, then your back is against the wall, it's your word against his. What about doing your OWN study? Put ads around the province asking people on ritalin to contact you, and ask them yourself. This doesn't detract what you say against the premier, but it does mean you do something constructive, and people are far more likely to listen to you. Start a Ritalin support group, and do some investigating. There has been good information on this blog, I would even say enough to say that a study is unnecessary-we know what the problem is, and thats the frequency with which drugs are used, the lack of alternatives, and perhaps the claim that the government pays for the pills, but not for proper evaluation. Stop just screaming at the government and find those teachers and doctors who are prescribing it too readily.

Anonymous said...

Charles, keep doing what you are good at, we all know who the liars are.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

To 4:28 PM??? Around 10 years ago, there were support groups around the Provine. Outside of Saint John, there ere a group that had 196 members. Once I found out I had ADHD? I called the head one of the group and they were down to 3 members. Why?

Because they came up with great ideas but hit a brickwall in the Capital once they met with the bureaucrats.

The bottom line is this.

10,000 people signed my petition.

That's enough for me to asks for a study on the issue.

With Shawn Graham as Premier? The drugging and the killings of our children will come to a stop!!!

Maybe I'll use the phrase hunt them down a little harse....but they called me a liar in public so the hunt is on!!!

lol

Anonymous said...

Support groups for ritalin don't exist to lobby government, so you must be confusing them with a ritalin lobby group. Support groups exist to help one another with their disease, they don't fold up because of bureaucrats because a support group has nothing to do with government. Alcoholics Anonymous doesn't fold up their tents just because the government won't outlaw liquor.

Email teachers and ask them what their ritalin policy is, ask them how many kids are on it. Talk to doctors, ask them what the process is. Start a website for ritalin users in the province with information for parents with alternatives and risks, although sometimes it may very well be necessary for medication to be involved.

What on earth can possibly result from runnning around town like a lunatic confronting people and taking pictures? Do you think people are more likely to say 'oh, there's charles with his camera, we'd better fessup'. Here's a thought, why not just ask the guy from CBC who included it in his story?

All this does is make it look like you have too much time on your hands and that you are paranoid. Whoever said that could very well have been told by somebody else that Lord never said it. Not only that, but you said that this story 'sat around' for a few weeks, and then all of a sudden you are all over it.That just makes you sound inconsistent, and frankly, kind of scary, which is exactly how the government wants to make you look.

As for the bizarre belief that Shawn Graham will stop the use of ritalin, that's just delusional. Do you know how much lobbying drug companies do? The pressure that is on teachers, doctors, and often the very fervent desire that parents have to 'calm jimmy down'. And you seriously think Graham, who has never said ANYTHING about it in the past is going to shut down the pharmaceutical industry? Come on, even the NDP doesn't say they would do that.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

All the questions you asked will be answered with the Education and Health Committee in place.

Anonymous said...

Charles: First time writer; long time reader. I will be walking from the parking lot across King Street and through the front doors of the Centennial Building at 8 a.m. tomorrow if you need to update my photo. If I don't see you right away, I will walk slow hoping you catch up. Please try it from the right this time, as I am told this is my better side.
P.S. Are you available for family portraits?

Anonymous said...

Glad people are talking and trying to do things that will be the only way something will get done.

Anonymous said...

Good one Tim Porter but I will suggest not to go for family portait. It will appear all over the blog and you do not want to do that to your family.

Anonymous said...

ritalin is the killer of kids

it put them in a fantasy world they become very mellow and will follow anyone orders so that is why our goverment want ritalin it is a form of control ..

but it is also a form of killing our kids because now at the age of 26 my daughter has a heart condition ...... plus many more things..

we were never told to us when ritalin was presribes to her by the help of her teachers ....and social workers ......

thank you ritalin for running her life

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tim Porter. Your sister-in-law thinks you look fine from either side. And had she known you were so light on your feet, she would have asked you for lessons before her wedding reception. You've been holding out on us!