Friday, March 10, 2006

CHARLES FOUND A LAWYER!!!


Picture 043, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I found a lawyer who will look into my case against the Government or the Quebec Security Staff who label me as a security risk in the People's House!

I also learn that the MLA's who are on the Legislative Assembly Committee are going to give the ok for those Quebecers tp search we New Brunswickers with metal detectors.

This is what I was told.

Here's the MLA'S!!!

Legislative Administration Committee

* Mr. C. LeBlanc (VC)
* Hon. Mr. Harrison
* Hon. Mr. Green, QC
* Hon. Mr. Volpé
* Mr. Betts
* Mr. Stiles
* Hon. Mr. Williams



* Mr. Jamieson
* Mr. Lamrock
* Mr. S. Graham

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Charles, I'm glad you got a lawyer.Don't let them get away with this.They get away with far too much already, we need people like you to stand up for your rights.I'm sure it will help others in the same situation.Good luck with your case.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

The Lord Government must have spent over $5,000 to pay a lawyer to do all these papers???

That's a lot of money!!