Sunday, March 19, 2006

IF PREMIER SHAWN GRAHAM DOESN'T DO A STUDY ON RITALIN? COULD IT TURN INTO THIS??? DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN???


Picture 022, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Charles 04_07_05 047

Everyone of us will have their 15 minutes of fame. I must admit that I had a few in my lifetime....for the bad and good reasons...lol

These are photos from 1991, < I believe >
The C.O.R. Party had just elected a few members as MLA’S.

Weeks later, they held a little convention in Saint John.

The C.O.R. Party announced that the Acadian Flag should be removed from the Legislature.

Picture 030

I knew it was one of their policies and for 2 to 3 years, they denied this.

I showed up at their meeting and I believe there were 800 C.O.R. members present.

Picture 016

I spoke out loud and clear of my pride towards the Acadian flag.

Picture 017

It was just like a black person disrupting a meeting of the KKK!

The next thing I knew. These bigots quickly jumped up and attack me.

Picture 018

People from down home in Memramcook were surprise that I didn’t fight back.

Picture 019

They knew that I don’t mind a good old fashion fist fight.

Picture 020

The media were all over the place and the story made the front page of the Irving paper, television and radio news.

Picture 031
Picture 032
Picture 021

The point that I’m making? Lets say that Premier Shawn Graham ignores the issue of Ritalin?

I would quickly join the Liberal Party and show up as a member at their next convention.

Picture 023

I would name every MLA who supported me and quickly denounced the Party.

Would it come down to this?

Picture 033

Would it be like the C.O.R. Party Convention?

Picture 028
Picture 035

I sure hope not but it even scares me just thinking about it!!!

Bernard lord continue to ignore the drugging and the killings of our children but I don't believe Shawn Graham will.

aa
Picture 014

For the record? I do have some good bigot friends.

Acadian Vs_ Anglo-2
bigot
P1010005
b1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"When the mice have had enough of the black cats, they vote in the party of the white cats"

-Tommy Douglas