Friday, March 24, 2006

MILT SHERWOOD??? HE'LL TELL YA THE STORY ABOUT BERNARD LORD IGNORING THE DRUGGING AND THE KILLINGS OF OUR CHILDREN!!! or will he???


Charles 04_07_05 058, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

With the issue of Ritalin and the drugging and the killings of our children on the front page in the media these last few days.

I know one P.C. MLA who’s a witness that this emotional issue must be confronted.

I’m surprised that I never wrote or spoke about this issue in the past.

Once I found out that I have ADHD in the late 90s.

I quickly wrote a guest column for the Reader in the Telegraph Irving Journal.

Charles 04_07_05 020

My picture was on the front page on a Saturday and I had many parents calling me with their sad stories.

Months later, I organized a little meeting at the Saint John Library.

There must have been 25 people who showed up with their concerns.

ritalin-mag

I invited all MLA’s to the gathering but only one showed up.

That MLA was P.C. MLA Milt Sherwood from Grand Bay!

Charles 04_07_05 058

Once again, he heard all the sad stories and he was very surprised by the way their kids were treated in the school system.

I’ll never forget the look on his face.

He looked shock!!!

He said - I have never heard of Ritalin or ADHD until tonight!!! THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!!

I presume that once he would get to the Capital? He would share his experience with Bernard Lord but maybe he did? Maybe he didn’t!!!

I walked around with 20 badges from candidates from different parties who would support my fight.

Bernard Lord told me that he’ll do a study if he’s elected Premier?

Lord-befor

He was elected Premier and he totally ignored the issue of the drugging of our children.

lord1

This is the reason that Bernard Lord will continue to kill and drug our children!

Charles 04_07_05 070

He refuses to address the issue and this will be his downfall during the next Provincial election!

char-Good

My God? Even Bernard Richard told the Senate and the media there was a major problem with Ritalin in New Brunswick!

050614richard-bernard-comite-senat_n
L-child-adv

Shawn Graham will do a study on this issue. If he doesn’t? Well, it will be déjà vu all over again!!!

Shawn-The
Picture 029

You don’t believe my story??? Just ask Milt Sherwood if my story is true????

Charles 04_07_05 058

He’ll tell ya……or will he????

aa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernie is into 100’s of millions because of Harpie. If he was smart he will set aside few thousand dollars on the study of Ritalin but then Bernie was never that smart. That is why he will be history after next election.

Anonymous said...

charlie

http://www.cbc.ca/nb/story/nb_internet20060324.html