Thursday, March 23, 2006

YES, THE BUREAUCRATS IN FREDERICTON MIGHT BE SNOBS BUT THEY DO HAVE A HEART!!!


Picture 003, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Yes, it might be the Capital of New Brunswick and Fredericton is very well known for it’s snobby citizens but the good side came out of the wood work this afternoon.

While walking downtown, I noticed my old disable friend sitting down panhandling for money.

Picture 001

She didn’t know I was in the area. I walked by her and grabbed her little can.

Picture 003

While walking away from her?

I noticed many drivers were staring at me from their vehicles.

A couple of people quickly ran from the Bank asking the woman if everything was ok?

Picture 002

She told everyone that I was a big help to her.

I was told afterwards that many confronted her when I left the area.

I’m very surprised with the prescription drug problem in this City that no one tried to steal her little can?

drug

Hey? Even the addicted have a heart.

But not all of them!!!

Remember over one year ago when someone stole the poppy money from this Irving gas station?

Charles 04_07_05 080

Yes, there might be a lot of snobby citizens walking by the less fortunate but a few of them are watching over them very closely.

I believe this is a good thing!!!

No comments: