Tuesday, March 14, 2006

NORM MACFARLANE WILL BE THE GUEST ON CROSBY LIVE TONIGHT AT 8:00PM!!!!


CrosbyLIVE_160x122_FEAT_, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I must confess that I never watch this idiot kid show but I should force myself to watch tonight.

As I told the Mayor this afternoon? I'm not allowed to call in!

Rogers will be screening the calls very closely! It should be interesting!!!

MAYOR’S WEEK ON CROSBY LIVE

Grab your telephone and­ talk to your mayor!

Moncton, Fredericton and Saint John mayors will be this week’s special guests on Crosby Live.


Call in and speak with your local mayor about community issues that matter to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I don't hold venomous hatred for him like you folks, I feel he will do poorly. He’s kind of slow on his feet.

Anonymous said...

He is sickening to be around and yes we can't wait until he finishes his term but "honesty" is not one of his traits. Judgement day will come but not soon enough. Nice to see he likes to help billionaires but forget giving the time of day to the average or poor in our city that needs the municipal dollars. They will never be able to recover from all the mistakes he has been continually making.