Wednesday, March 29, 2006

TANKER MALLEY COMMUNICATING WITH PEASANTS?????


Picture 004, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

No stories today because the Legislature close early but I bumped into a funny situation.

While walking away from the Legislature, I noticed Tanker and his assistant chatting with two commissionaires.

One of the Commissionaires is the one I called in past blogs – The Weapon Of Mass Destruction!!!

Picture 016

I gave him that nickname because he quit smoking months ago and we all know there’s nothing worst than an angry Parking commissionaire….lol…

Picture 013

I said to myself – I’m going to have some fun with this one!!!

I can be a pretty good actor if I want to???...lol…

I intervened in their chat and shouted – LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW!!!!

Tanker looked surprised by my attitude and said - What’s your problem????

I told Tanker that he’s the new Speaker of the House!!!

Picture 018

He has to act like a speaker!!!

He has to play the roll like Bev Harrison < you know head high >

sharriso

You don’t communicate with those peasants!!!!

You’re the Speaker of the House!!!

It was at that moment that they knew I was having some fun!!!

I took this picture and left.

Picture 004

Yes….....this speaker who calls himself a People’s Person is still being open with the public.

sharriso

Not saying that Bev Harrison didn’t communicate with the public but this is truly different.

8 comments:

Michael G. McKay said...

Hey Charlie, I think that Tanker will be a very fine Speaker of the House and will make New Brunswickers proud. I wish him sincere best wishes for success in his new position as House Speaker God bless him. Nice Article Charlie.

Anonymous said...

Has another MLA been bought off?

To prevent an election Bernard Lord convinced Tony Huntjens to drop out of the contest for house speaker so Tanker Malley coud get the plum job - kind of like when he appointed a Liberal (Bernard Richard) as Ombudsman and the NDP leader (Elizabeth Weir) to head up an energy efficiency agency.

Oh, and let's not forget last fall when he was so convinced that his star candidate (Michelle Hooton) was going to win the byelection in Saint John that he wouldn't even allow a nomination convention to be held.

Once again, the premier has slapped New Brunswickers in the face by using his political position to get his way.

JOE DOUCETTE
Hampton

Anonymous said...

Yes he got his way like a rotten kid. But no more. NBers have caught on with him. He is done.

Tanker Malley has no credibility anymore. He is a sell out. He is no different than Bernie Lord and that is to look after his own interests. It is sickening.

Anonymous said...

Bev Harrison did not communicate with the people; I'll say it.

Tanker well he better do the right thing and his character is in question.

Why should they allow Fowlie to get a pension she has done nothing for Saint John.

Anonymous said...

Here Here
I second Joe Doucette's comment.
Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

You can leave any comments that you wish but you have to watch your words!

You have to be nice.

I know you can be if you want to.

Fair deal?

Anonymous said...

I listen to some of Talk of the Town today with Brenda Fowlie.....she took a beating. I laughed!!
Also, I just watched abit of the Leg. Assem(channel 70)....poor Tanker....being the Speaker is not for him...he is way out of his league.

Anonymous said...

Fowlie came out looking like she always has been; she has not been there for the people and never will. You never got the trurth she talks out of both sides of her mouth. Poor, yes most of us were poor but we didn't for get our roots. She could make a difference for the people but her priority is to please the big corporations and friends and get a fat pension. She does not need the money so remember when you vote. Thank you for all who called and tried to get her to show her real colours; good actress but not good enough! The smoke was cleared. She will never step up to the plate.