Friday, March 17, 2006

THIS PIECE OF PAPER COULD BRING DOWN THE BERNARD LORD GOVERNMENT!!!!!


Picture 019, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Yes, it is indeed Saint Patrick Day and I do need to get my hand on a camera!!!!

I decided to wear my Boston Celtic Jacket.

Picture 010

It doesn’t fit like it used too but that’s ok because it’s only for one day a year.

I walked into the Legislature and wondered how those Quebecers would treat me today?

Picture 012

Once inside, I noticed Tanker Malley chatting with two reporters.

The man that a few weeks ago? The whole province was talking about was just a few feets away!!!

1-tanker

There!!! Finally the guy that I have looking for during these last few weeks is finally in my sight and I wasn’t going to let him go.

Not for a second!!!

Who would have believed that I would come face to face with the proud Irish Miramicher on Saint Patrick Day???....lol…

Picture 013

We sat down on a sofa in the hallway and had a nice chat over 30 minutes which I won’t disclose the details of our conversation.

But I did remind the newly independent MLA that he used to tell me during my protest that one person can indeed make a difference!!!!

Who would have believed that one day of all of the 55 MLA's Tanker would be that individual?

Picture 017

I did mention the risk of losing his pension but he didn’t seem to concern.

My main concern was his health!!!

He told me that he was ok and slept good at night. So that’s good news!!!

He asked me if I wanted to go down in cafeteria and get him and myself a sandwich?

I walked down and got the MLA some food.

I gave him the change but he told me to go and buy myself a coffee???

During the protest and afterwards, tanker has been good to me. He knows that I got no money and once in a while he would pass me a few bucks but this time around?

I insisted that I was ok!

He kept on insisting so I took the money and bought a Super 7!

Picture 019

Yes, this little piece of paper could very well bring down the Lord Government.

Can you imagine if all the numbers came up and it was one winner only????

I would share the winning with Tanker and the Lord Government would fall in weeks!

Could it happen?

Strange events always seem to happen in my life but this one would indeed be a dossy!!!!...lol…

But I do understand it's wishful thinking from my part!!!..lol

Picture 019

2 comments:

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

By the way? If the two students who I took a picture with are visiting this blog?

I'm sorry but the pictures never took!!!

Maybe next time?

lol

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

It was indeed wishful thinking from my part...lol.....only got one number!!!!

Fri, March 17, 2006 - Super 7
2 8 22 27 30 45 47 Bonus 26