Sunday, April 09, 2006

CHANGES IN THE BLOG BUT YOU CAN STILL POST ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!!!!


Charles 04_07_05 036, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

It had to happen but the question was when?

I change the format of writing comments and it’s not that different.

You must admit that I have been fair to have a public open forum and I will continue to do so.

You can still write Anonymous comments but the only difference if that the website will asks me to approve a comment?

I can’t be around this blog site 24 hours a day and I’m sure that you’ll understand?

I will continue to blog away on issues. If you feel that I’m holding back on comments?

Well? You should go to another blog site?

I really didn’t appreciate the comment against God’s minute but that’s ok!!!

This is not a anti-charles blog! This is the people’s blog!!!!

It’s my hobby and I enjoy it so I’m sure that you’ll understand my point of view.

Keep those comments coming and I’m just going to continue to blog away!!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you believe in freedom of speech but only for you. How ridiculous.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

see? wasn't that hard was it??? You still got your freedom of speech!!! Try it with the Irving's papers????

This blogger has rest its case!!!!

Anonymous said...

You dah man Chuckie you dah man!

Anonymous said...

Freedom of speech my foot. You censor it now.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I haven't reject one comment yet...

Anonymous said...

Post This Charles :

Zeig Heil to you. You working for the Irvings Now ??

And I was a fan and promoter of your site, in addition to your comments and thoughts of free speech.

If this is deleted, It's been copied and pasted, and getting set to be sent into the Liberal Party, and a Letter to the Editor.

To Bruce Court and his Cause as well.

Charlie becomes like those he condemns.

Talk Of The Town here we come.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I really don't know what the Liberals has to do with this?

The talk show? Go for it!!!!

I need the publicity!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you need any more publicity on TOTT. Every phone call you make ends with "just type in any search engine Leblanc Charles (although the other day it was Charles Leblanc)". I think from the sounds of Rick's sighs lately even he is sick of hearing it. As long as they let you do it and it works for you guess you can't complain.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

YOU'RE 100% WRONG ON THAT ONE!!!! I always end up saying - THANK GOD FOR TALK SHOWS!!!

...and I don't mean Rogers Television talk shows either....lol

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE RIGHT! I apologize for that! The second last comment you make is the one that I said. Then you say "Thank God for talk shows."

Anonymous said...

They say a change is as good as a vaction and after some of the comments that have been posted,personal attacks that is,it was only a matter of time before you changed something. Keep up the good work,Charles.

Anonymous said...

My God give the idiot advice and they become personal attacks. He continues to insult people and that is "good work". Keep up this "good work" and you will establish your insanity.

Spinks said...

You're really driving anonymous insane Charles. Otherwise why would they visit here all the time? Keep up the "good work" Charles!