Monday, April 17, 2006

IT WAS OVER ONE YEAR AGO THAT MY FIRST PICTURE WAS PASTED IN THIS BLOG!!!


STA_1367, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

It has been over one year since my first photo appeared in this blog.

This was the first blog with a picture and of course it was one of Bernard Lord....lol...you can see it by clicking here-

target="_blank">Charles
Blog


My God? How time flies?

In April, 2005 me and WCIE went around the City and took pictures. We tookover 100 photos.
Charles 04_07_05 002
I would use these same pictures over and over again.

Months later, I got to Saint John and joined up with Tim Smith. We borrowed a camera and took more pictures.

This was a person who was paased out near the Soup Kitchen.

drunk

During the summer months? I borrow a lady camera and once again when on the same rampage.

P1010089

During the by-election in Saint John, we called a stranger and the woman was nice enough to lend us her expensive camera.

25
y8
z2
s3
z5

These photos really showed the true facts of the by-election.

A few days later, a reader of this blog showed up with a camera saying that I need the equipment. Sure was nice of the guy.

STA_1367

That little camera took a lot of pictures. I will say over 4,000!!!

I will admit that I was out of control!!!...duhhhhhh!!!!

My little toy broke and someone sent a package with a brand new camera inside.

Picture 008

Yes, I sure came a long way from the first picture blog in April 2005!!!

It would have been an impossible task for me to take all these pictures if it wasn’t for the huge support of the readers of this blog!!!

Once again? From the bottom of my heart I say Thank you very much!!!

It’s people like you that gives me the energy to continue the battle!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should post some pictures of yourself so we know what you look like.