Wednesday, April 12, 2006

TOMORROW WILL BE THE LAST DAY FOR QUEBEC SECURITY STAFF ANDRE OUELLETTE AT THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE!!!!


P1010076, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

This is the last day for one of the Quebec Security staff at the Legislature!

Can’t say that I’m sad to see him go…..lol….

I knew there was something strange going on because once I entered the Legislature? I was met by Acadian Commissionaire – Yvon LeBlanc.

There hasn’t been an Acadian Commissionaire behind the front counter in years.

This space is usually taken by Quebecers!

P1010076

I was surprised but Andre was still present. He was only a couple of feet from me.

I let it known that I was very happy to see an Acadian present.

You must understand that I haven’t said a word to those Quebecers since they ordered the contractor to fire me last summer.

I asked the Acadian if I could take a picture?

He told me in a polite manner – I don’t think so.

Andre Ouellette quickly injected by saying - I trained him well!!!

P1010076

I quickly shot back – Don’t trained him!!!

My God??? We don’t need ignorant Quebec attitude in this new Acadian Commissionaire….lol….

So??? Ignorant right till the end of time and I guess there will be no more photos of Andre because he’ll be history.

It’s been quite a battle of the titans between me and Andre during these last few years and I might add that I’ll have some good and bad memories!!! I believe it’s more bad than good!...lol..

He was present during my six months protest and we had words but no one crossed the line until last summer.

I told him face to face that if he wanted a war? I’ll give him a war!!!

I might add that he found out that I meant business!

I remember when he confronted me of the pictures I used in my blog of me and him.

Hey? He knew I was a blogger!

If there’s a confrontation? I’ll use his picture. It’s as simple as Bonjour!!!

This must not forget that they’re in the public eye! They’re working in the People’s House.

You degrade a blogger??? You’re asking for trouble!!!



I’m glad to see that he will be replaced by a Acadian!!!!

That’s what we need in the People’s House? More New Brunswickers!

I won’t tell him face to face and I know he reads my blog so I’ll say it here – Bonne Chance Andre!!!

P1010076

I’m certain that we’ll meet again if my complaint is accepted by the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission.

I can’t wait to go public on this one especially the statements by the female Common clerk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you can remove your earlier picture of his Motorbike then since he won't be parking there anymore lol.

Anonymous said...

Andre is one of the nicest people at the legislature. He is decent and very polite. We must not confuse people with their backgrounds whether they are from Quebec or from N.B or from Timbuktu . As a person he is great and that is what matters.

When said, "I have trained him well" it was just a joke.

I always found Andre to be very helpful.

All the best wishes for him.

Anonymous said...

Hey....why is Andre leaving the Leg.??