Sunday, May 07, 2006

CSI HUNTS DOWN CHARLES!!!!


csi, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I found this story a little funny.

A couple of months ago, this guy told me a story that I should blogged.

It was a good one and it could have gone in the media?

I was all ready to blog the story then suddenly I received an email from this guy.

He wrote after telling a few friends that he told me the story and I was going to blog it.

Someone called the guy and politely asked him if he would email me asking me not to blog the issue?

It was funny!

I got the email and I replied - Well? Lets negotiate here for a minute. I would say that a nice cold 24 of beers would be great???...lol....

I backed off and he came to the kitchen to thank me! Without the beers of course....lol...

I believe this blog is getting a lot of attention and God knows what issues I will blog.

I’m in the Capital there I’m right in the middle of the action.

I was somewhere last week and I witnessed a huge confrontation in the Capital.

These people are well known and once again?

I was politely asked to turn the other cheek!!!!

It’s getting pretty difficult to back off from a good blog but I do understand that I don’t wish to burn too many bridges because I have burn enough already!...lol...

I’m going to blog a lot this week!!!!

Especially about the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission. Things are getting very interesting with my case so stay tune!!!!

No comments: