Sunday, May 21, 2006

THE END OF THE LINE FOR CHARLES!!!!


STC_3345, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

More pictures inside.....

Fredericton has their own little man made wharf. I was told that the wharf wasn't steady but I wasn't affaird until I was halfway and started to think about my camera.

If I fell in the water? I can swin but my camera would be destroyed? I continue till the end and made it back no problem....

Duhhhhh...If I didn't make it? You wonder see these pictures....lol

I'll take another picture in a couple of months. Wait till you see the difference.

STA_3340
STA_3346
STB_3344

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!! ... lol... < old germany >

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Sorry about the grammar...I was watching television while bloggling....The server won't allow me to correct the mistakes....

Oh well..... you get the drift of the blog....c'est la vie!!!!