Thursday, May 11, 2006

GOD'S MINUTE!!!!


STB_1686, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.


MY LITTLE CHILDREN, THESE THINGS I WRITE TO YOU, SO
THAT YOU MAY NOT SIN. AND IF ANYONE SINS, WE HAVE
AN ADVOCATE WITH THE FATHER, JESUS CHRIST THE
RIGHTEOUS.
( 1 JOHN 2:1 *NKJV )

Dear Charles,
Now if you are feeling low because of something that
you have done wrong, or a sin that you have committed in
the past, know that you have forgiveness through our Savior
Jesus Christ. For when you repent it is written; "COME NOW,
AND LET US REASON TOGETHER, SAYS THE LORD,
THOUGH YOUR SINS ARE LIKE SCARLET, THEY SHALL BE
WHITE AS SNOW; THOUGH THEY ARE RED LIKE CRIMSON,
THEY SHALL BE AS WOOL." ( ISAIAH 1:18 )

Our sins then are not only forgiven, but they are also forgotten
by our Heavenly Father as well! For it is written; "FOR I WILL BE
MERCIFUL TO THEIR UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEIR SINS
AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE."
( HEBREWS 8:12 )

So don't beat yourself up, or hold those things back when you
talk with God. Instead, always speak to Him as you would a
loving, caring, understanding Father. After all Charles, that's
what He is! Also remember that; BLESSED IS HE WHOSE
TRANSGRESSION IS FORGIVEN, WHOSE SIN IS COVERED.
BLESSED IS THE MAN TO WHOM THE LORD DOES NOT
IMPUTE INIQUITY. ( PSALM 32:1-2 ) For Then; WHEN YOU LIE
DOWN, YOU WILL NOT BE AFRAID; WHEN YOU LIE DOWN
YOUR SLEEP WILL BE SWEET! ( PROVERBS 3:24 )

Now have a Wonderful Day Charles, and tonight may your
dreams be sweet indeed! Amen.

With My Love & Prayers,
your servant Allen
[ Prayer Requests---Contact Us---Bible Study---*Donations* ]
[ Audio---Subscribe---Change of Address---Unsubscribe ]
at: http://www.godsminute.org
Apostle Paul Ministries, P O Box 55996, Hayward, CA 94545
(c) Copyright 2006 by Apostle Paul Ministries

15 comments:

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Are you in here 24 hours a day??? I wish that I had your job???? Maybe I should put the politcal cartoon from what's his name that cause a lot of debate a few months ago?

Now? God's minute will be here till the end.

If there's no life after death? I apologizes to everyone that I have offended!

If there's life after? Well? I'm doing good work!

Ok...lets move on!!!!

Anonymous said...

If there is a life after death then your this God's minute will all get us into heaven. What a bull. All you have succeeded doing is annoying people. Is that what God all about? To annoy people.

Anonymous said...

You know what your problem is; you only want to listen to praise only. That is the whole reason for your blog. Some people feel strongly that your blog has potential to make a difference and give you good advice. In return you insult them. So any potential you have you successfully kill it.

Anonymous said...

You may never print this, but my friends and I are off this blog site for good now because we realize now you are just doing this to antagonize your readers. It's too bad because you lost approx. 20 readers right here today.
This is too much of a good thing and you pay no heed to all the comments that were left here in the last week or so, most of us are being ignored.
We were fans of you, Charles, big time fans, we hear you on Talk of the Town and we really DID like you.
This is just crap this is.
I'm not anonymous like most of your writers, but that's ok, their choice.
I fully agree with 12:44 PM, this Blog DOES have the potential to make a difference, and myself and others wouldn't even mind making donations to keep it going from time to time, but any potential that it "could have" is completely dead because you have totally killed it with all this bull-crap.
Susan Toner
Saint John NB

Anonymous said...

me again, I forgot to say..no I'm not in here 24 hours a day, I work as a Caregiver 12 hours, 5 days a week. I usually come in here once a day when I get home.
I strongly feel that whoever reads this , well, we the readers, should BOYCOTT this blog and maybe if Charles continues to see "0" comments to his articles (except for his own comments, haha) and maybe if Charles checks his visitor tally and sees "0" visitors for any given day, except for himself and his side-kick then and only then, just MAYBE, if we're lucky, then this Father Brien business will be put to bed, once and for all.
Thank you all and have a good day.
Susan Toner
Saint John NB

Anonymous said...

It is so sad that the very people who want you to succeed and give you advice and constructive criticism you proceed to antagonize them and tell them to get lost and not visit your blog. You really know how to shoot your own foot. I am with Susan Toner 100%.

Anonymous said...

how do you know you are doing good work ?

Anonymous said...

All the crazy ones think they have direct line to God. This fellow is one of them and thinks he is doing good work.

The greatest worship of them all is show respect to fellow human beings. Rest is baloney. Charles Leblanc thinks he has God given right to antagonize people. Nothing can be more far from truth. It is people like him who give bad name to God and turn people against religion.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I am not a born again freak. Al I do is post a verse of the bible once a day....understand??? once a day!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a freak. And the only person who has difficulty understanding is you.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I believe the only person is the one above and trust me on this one? I got lots of questions when my day of judgement arrives?

I don't believe he wants to listen to me so therefore I guess that I'll be here for a while yet!! :(

Anonymous said...

We are going to boycott this Blogsite until you apologize to antagonizing us, do it on Talk of the Town, or CBC or wherever else Radio station wants or cares to give you any publicity. Then when we hear your apology and promise that Father Brien is gone for good, then and only then MIGHT we consider in coming back to the blog.
Jennifer Brittain

David Black

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Well.....don't wait for that door to hit ya...lol....Sorry but God's minute will stay here for the end of this blog.....Am I stubborn to stick to my guns???? just asks the irvings or bernard lord....lol...see ya later....enjoy the irving paper...

Anonymous said...

are you any relation to that lady by the name od susan that clls talk of town all the time and Preaches the Bible ?

somebody told me you were cousins / is this true

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

lol...lol...lol....I'm not that bad am I?????...lol

By the way? In the future? Don't waste your time writing bad comment about God's minute because it won't be printed....keep your tales in here....