Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Nicholas Pierre Patrick Vaillancourt will be buried this afternoon at 4:00pm.


STA_3203, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

The funeral will me at my Church and I believe that I will be there. The guy supposely murdered the young girl and jumped off the bridge.

STB_3204

I wonder how my Priest is going to handle this one?


He told me that in the 42 years as a Priest? This is the first time that he ever had a case like this one.

I'm telling you that the life of a priest is a very difficult job.

From what I'm told? Drugs ruined the young guy life and that's a darn shame. Two kids gone in their prime.

They both had the funeral at the same Church!

May god bless them both!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I expect the life of a parent might be a lot tougher.

Anonymous said...

it is definitely a shame, i went to school with both of them and she was in my grade, so it has hit a lot of us and left us in shock. people are still trying to just put it behind them but it is too hard to think something like that could happen so close to home.