Saturday, June 24, 2006

BIGOT LEADER TOM MANN IS THE REASON THAT I'M BANNED FROM THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE????


tom, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Above: Wade Greenlaw (IBEW); Daniel Légère (CUPE); and Tom Mann (NBU)
IMG_5194

I had a very busy week. Running here and there. Even for a person with ADHD? It can bring a person down.

So, a couple sent me an email asking me if I would be interested to attend a BBQ and of course lots of beers?

I gladly accepted their offer.

There I was in la la land on their deck relaxing with a nice cold beer.

No bloggling, no MLA, no police officers. NO NOTHING!!!

I decided to listen to CBC radio for the news at 5:30pm.

I almost chocked on my beer when I heard that Labour leader Tom Mann speaking in support of me being banned from the Legislature?!
IMG_5194
This appointed official told the listeners that I was harassing the employees of the Union.

THIS IS A LIE!!!!!

Well, trust me! I don’t care how big the labour movement!!!

They’re not going to get away with this one.

C.U.P.E. is supporting a Communist system?

Trust me, I’m going to walk in their office next week and I’m going to get to the bottom of this.

Maybe Bob Hicks put in a complaint when I took this picture?
STA_0765
Maybe Bob Davidson told the security staff that I was harassing him?
bobn
I don’t know but I’m going to get to the bottom of this.

How can the Saint John Police Force investigate my complaint if they belong to a Union????

bonner
Did you know that the members of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission belong to C.U.P.E.!

Ok....Maybe this is the reason that those people wouldn’t accept my case?

Shame on the union and I will confront these people next week and of course I will have someone with me taking pictures!

This is changing into a war! They would love that I crossed the line but I flatly refuse to do so.

They go public with these statements and what did they expect me to do?

Always something......I will go in the office of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission next week and demand a non-union person investigates my case.

Stay tune!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a problem. C.U.P.E. says you were harassing, both government and opposition MLAs say you were harassing, legislature's staff says you were harassing, members of the public say you were harassing, civil servants say you were harassing, Human Rights Commission is member C.U.P.E. Next you will be banned from C.U.P.E offices also. Is anyone left? Is there not a need for self-examination why this is happening?

Anonymous said...

works for the New Brunswick Public Employees Union (or something like that) NOT CUPE-------
I was disappointed to hear what he had to say because I thought we had trained him better than that at the Nurses Union!

Anonymous said...

Charles should change that heading, because Daniel Legere is head of CUPE, Mann is head of the New Brunswick Union.


Actually, the poster above is correct that 'self examination' needs to be done, however, they are wrong that it is Charles who needs to do it.

The benefit of all this is that it is bringing to light what everybody who lives in Fredericton already knows, which is what an incestuous, close knit, closed minded, elitist city Fredericton is and what a narrow circle all the politicians travel in.

This is beneficial because people have the illusion that it is a 'democracy', when it is FAR from it. Most of these positions are appointed, from judges straight through the public sector. Voters have ZERO power over their politicians.

Having a picture taken is hardly harassment, as anybody with half a brain knows. What this shows is that New Brunswickers have to wake up and start looking at their form of government. Do you really want your children growing up in the same dysfunctional system of government you have to put up with?

Here's where 'Atlantica' really needs to be examined. Just take a look at our american neighbours. Vermont and New Hampshire each have 400 elected officials as representatives. They do this with only a fraction of the cost that the New Brunswick government costs New Brunswickers. In New Hampshire, there are no 'career politicians', they get paid $600 a week when they are working, which is only part of the year.

In New Brunswick an MLA gets 60 grand to start, and some of that is tax free with perks on top of that, while the party tops off their salaries for committee work,etc. This is truly, as Charles says, 'communism', the only alternative NBers have is to choose CCCP #1 or CCCP #2 and that's it. The House doesn't even sit any longer than our american counterparts, but these people are still on the full time dole, plus a nice pension after only several years.

So this has been really beneficial is showing what government is really all about, there are those who still want to give the benefit of the doubt, but they are gettting fewer and farther between. However, get that CUPE label off there Charles!

Anonymous said...

Your comments about government being a close-knit club of a privileged few are true. Lord government has more problems than most governments. However both government and Opposition MLAs agree that Charlie Leblanc was a constant nuisance. There seems to be some truth to that assertion. He is antagonizing people left and right, latest being C.U.P.E

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

The issue was dead. I believe this is a move by the Government and Labour leaders to discredit me? One thing is certain? I will get to the bottom of this.

Anonymous said...

Nice legs...you need to get 'em tanned up though.
God Bless !

Anonymous said...

I agree with the labour unions and both parties, Charles IS a nuisance, and thank god for that. It's about time a nuisance started showing politicians for what they are. Keep nuisancing every way you can Charles, I tell everyone I know about your website, and even the ones who think your crazy also think the government has gone way too far.

This only hurts the government, and hopefully it will wake up more New Brunswickers before the province is nothing but a PCB laden north, a pine tree farm in the middle, and one big wide highway with fences on each side through the south so that cheap crap and cheap gas can get from Halifax to Ontario and the US quicker.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you were having a few beers with some friends Charles, we all need to let our hair down once in awhile. Good for you Charles. Hope you had some fun.

Anonymous said...

BETH :

Are you the self appointed El Presidente` of Charles Leblanc Fan Club or something Nuts ?