Sunday, June 25, 2006

DENIS LOSIER DIED ONE YEAR AGO TODAY!!!!


Denis Losier, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I wrote this blog last year.

For you long time readers? Remember this guy from the North Shore?

He came down to the Capital to protest the hospital cuts in the North Shore.

His name was Denis Losier.

I just learned that he was one of the two brothers killed over the weekend.

He and his brother were hit by a vehicle that was driven by their best friend.

This guy was suppose to blog en Francais in my blog.

I hung with him all day during their protest!

He was a very nice guy!!!

After this picture was taken. We gave each other a little hug and little did I know that he would be dead months afterwards!!!

My deepest sympathy goes out to all his family and friends on the sad day..

No comments: