Friday, June 23, 2006

MY OLD FRIEND ZEUS WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD OF ME!!!


zeus, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

This is a picture of my dog -Zeus! Zeus died a couple of years ago and I cried and cried. He was my true loyal friend when I was going through a very difficult time. We would always go for walks in the woods! I made a presentation in front of a Standing committee in honor of Zeus! They wanted to eliminate certain breed of dogs. If this stupid law had passed years ago, I would have never met Zeus! He was a wonderful pet and a smart one at that!

cl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charles you have tried to get people to understand what ritalin does to children so if people don't question things it won't be your fault. A thankfulappy parent who never let them do this to my son. I seeked advice from two doctors and did not allow the teacher to sedate my child. My son is in his 20's finished school and has a full time job with the
government and is drug free. It does lead to other drugs and alters their personality. Depression is quite common with children on ritalin. Stand up for your children.

Anonymous said...

Nice collar they put on you. They should put you in a dog pound. Very insulting cartoon. Good for you though. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

7:20 PM. Smart mom. I take my hat off to you, YOU ARE A VERY GOOD MOM. I agree with you all the way, You did the right thing for your son and I'm very, very pleased to hear he's done so well. Good job mom.

Anonymous said...

7;20-He more than likely got the job, for fear he'd start hollering about Ritalin, the same way Charles has.

I think it's great for my Child, it's keep him quiet and calmed down in addition to being sedated. I think it's great medication.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I think that picture was funny!!!!..lol