Friday, June 23, 2006

MY ONE HOUR WITH A OFFICER FROM THE SAINT JOHN POLICE FORCE AND I HAVE ONE QUESTION???


IMG_5091, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

IMG_5093
Pictures 059


A couple of days ago, I had a meeting with a police officer from the Saint John Police Force concerning my complaint against the Force of the way I was single out in Saint John during the Atlantica Conference.

I want a public inquiry and I wish to know who and why they deleted all my pictures.




For security matter? We will call the police officer - Joe!!!




Joe sent me a email and I met the guy at the Fredericton Police Force.




I was there at 10:00pm sharp and he met me right at the door.




He immediately asked me not to take pictures.




I told Joe not to worry. He was concern because he works undercover.




Anyway, he directed me upstairs and told me to go into a room.




I asked to use the washroom and he told me that he would meet me in a room down the hallway.





I noticed a few undercover cops around and they sort of gave me a dirty look.





After I came back from the washroom, I was going to go where I was told to go but a police officer quickly stopped me and in a very stern matter directed me to a small room.





After a few minutes, Joe came in and directed me into another room.






Once there, the room had carpet all around the wall and the minute I sat down? I noticed a video camera in the top corner.





I immediately told the police office that I wasn’t going to give them a statement with the video camera present.





He told me that it was ok but I reminded Joe that I have ADHD < Proud of it > and on many occasion we could speak before thinking.





I also added that being French? I could use a wrong word.





He asked me if I would agree to go into another room and I refuse because the trust has been broken.





I might add that I wasn’t comfortable in the building at all.




Joe told me to stay put in the room for a minute.




After a few minutes of waiting, I decided to find out if there were a group of police officers watching me with the video camera so I decided to take a picture.






In a matter of second Joe came in and told me that my flash could do damage to the video camera.



I told Joe that I just wanted to know how many people were watching the camera?




It’s pretty uncomfortable to be in a Police station when you had problems in the past and you can sense a tension in the air.





I suggested that we go outside and chat on a picnic table.




Joe agreed and asked me to give him a written statement and which I did.





It was the same day that I had a date with the media concerning me being banned from the Legislature.




He took my statement and began his ride towards Saint John.




I might add that Joe was a very nice guy.




I do have one question?



Once they arrest you?




They say- You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held against you in court.




My question is? Is it anything I say till the jail cell till I’m release or is it till my court date?




If it’s till my court date?




They must have printed all my blogs about this issue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's anything you say, ever.

Question: Why would you have a problem with a video record of your interview being made? You're always taking pictures of others!

Anonymous said...

Video record or written record! What is the difference? Written statement may come back to bite you in the butt.

Anonymous said...

your digging a hole you might not be able to get of charles

Anonymous said...

This is a blog sight for people to discuss things. This is a free country or it is a free country as long as you agree with the power which is Irving and the people who scurry to please them.

Keeping tabs on the government and all our politicians is a good thing because they are not exactly honest; sometimes what they do is criminal and they are not charged laws for them and laws for us!