Sunday, June 11, 2006

THERE SHOULD BE A PUBLIC INQUIRY HELD ON OUR POLICE FORCE!!!


Pictures 088, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Our Police Force should watch the television show - Cops!!!

After a high speed chase? They arrest the guy and orders the individual to put his arms behind his back. The female cops follows the same procedure.

Pictures 090

In Saint John? They crush an innoncent bystander on the ground and if they resist? They are charge for resisting arrest!!!

Yes, Sure looks like the Gestapo to me???

Pictures 153

I believe that the Fredericton Police Force shouldn't be investigated by the Saint John Police Force. < Irving Gestapo >

14

The protesters who were arrested should let their concern known in Fredericton. I believe there should be a public inquiry of the manner our Police Forces treats its citizens.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really don't have rights. Even when an innocent person is in the wrong place at the wrong time well no one will defend you; you'll be treated as a criminal first and things will be fixed later after the total strip search. I don't ever want it to happen because I know I would not easily get over it. The police don't need to over react and hopefully someone does investigate and if they were wrong fix the problem.

Anonymous said...

In case of Charlie there should be no problem. All he has to do is plead insanity and he will be ok.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Pat, but that other person 9;49 AM. has a huge problem, maybe they should lock him up and throw away the key.

Anonymous said...

9:49 is always making negative remarks; we should all wonder who this chicken gutless swine is.

Anonymous said...

I think 9:49 AM. should be deleted myself. I wish Charles would do that. It would make the rest of us happy.

Anonymous said...

Thats just because the rest of you are all a bunch of Butt Kissers. Told you didn't I

Anonymous said...

Charles is more then patient with this ignorant blogger who throws stones all the time. Charles you deserve a metal ; I personally would delete his comments too.

Anonymous said...

Some people come and go and he's got to go Charles. PLEASE help us out. Delete, Delete.