Tuesday, July 11, 2006

COMPUTER WHIZ WCIE < White Collar Irving Employee > JOINS CHARLES'S BLOG TEAM!!!!


genius, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

This is a great addition to this blog!!!!

Myself, I don’t have the computer knowledge to fool around with the template and other gadgets in the blog.

My job < calling this a job? >sigghhh....is to blog away.

This guy will truly make this blog better because all I have to do is email him the info and he’ll take care of the rest.

He sure knows his stuff!!!

I have been looking for someone like him for a long time.

You just can’t trust anyone with my blog.

There’s many people who are stepping forward to help and the music video is a fine example.

This blog will continue till the end of time.

Even if the day arrive that I disappear from the face of the earth. < just like Hoffa > people will continue to use this blog as a source of information!

Keep up the good work and welcome to the team Computer Whiz WCIE!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeh,great help,now you can barely access the site.Looks like an quebec plant,loading this blog with bugs?

Anonymous said...

You say you can't trust anyone with your blog, well how do you know you can trust this WCIE guy?
What if he betrays you? What then?

Anonymous said...

Til the end of time? Who is going to do it once you are gone?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I can trust the guy beside the real WCIE has a back up. He's a great addition to this blog.

After me? Who'll take over. Sorry..There's only one Charles LeBlanc.