Tuesday, July 11, 2006

SH@T!!!!!! MY LETTER AGAINST BRENT TAYLOR WILL BE PRINTED IN THE MORNING IN THE IRVING PAPER!! OPPPSSS WRONG GUY BUT THE SAME MENTALITY!!!


bigot, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Taylor

I was praying that the Daily Gleaner wouldn't accept my letter because I was ready for a huge war of words with the Irvings.

I got word today that my letter will be printed and I guess we'll have to move on to other issues.

One thing is certain!!! I will not let Brent Taylor get away with calling me a Kook!

I wonder if they'll use the word- Bigot?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Charles, so your going to be published after all. I am sure The Irving Group of companies are relieved that they will no longer have to face the wrath of Charles LeBlanc. I suspect that played a large part in deciding to print that letter. On the other hand what if its just a ploy on their part? What if Oh, say they decide to edit your letter. Maybe leave out that whole section on Bigots? What if they edit to make it sound ...kooky? Ah, but that's just speculation and paranoia. There's no place for that kind of thinking in a blog such as this. Why they could make it the letter of the day!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

that's a good one...lol