Saturday, July 15, 2006

IS SO CALL LAWYER DAVID BROWN WORKING WITH THE UNIONS OF THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE AND THE FREDERICTON POLICE FORCE???


IMG_5330, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

David brown told me that Tom Mann would get back to me but he didn't.

All they have to do is asked 5 police officers to be present. A few tugs from the Union while Tom Mann sits across from me.

Maybe The New Brunswick Union believe that the poor should indeed be banned from the New brunswick Legislature?

One thing is certain, the next time that I learn there's a Labour Meeting or convention in the City?

I'll be there!!!!

I believe that Tom Mann and David Brown should resign from their posstion because anyone who believes that the poor shouldn't be on the ground of the Legislature? They shouldn't be in the position their in?

Maybe they're working side by side with the Irvings?

My letter about Tom Mann never got printed. The letter was in the paper but the Irvings remove the name of Tom Mann.

It should be a very interesting week. There's a lot of nasty issues that's going to come out from me via the bullhorn. Hey? My job is to educate the public and it could give the staff in the New Brunswick Union an excuse to go on stress leave?

Stay tune!!!!

No comments: