Saturday, July 15, 2006

THERE'S NOT TOO MUCH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WATERGATE ISSUE AND THIS.


hrc_watergate1, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

IMG_5742

There's a lot of lies going on and I'm sure not going to quit this issue. Not from a long shot. I'm on the trail but I can't get the info of what was said?

I haven't been able to confront these MLA'S on the streets.

The lawyer of the New Brunswick Union David Brown promised me last week and he'll set up a meeting with myself and Tom Mann but I didn't get an email. I guess the bullhorn will be outside of their building next week.

What else can a person do?

There's many lies out there and I'm going to get to the bottom of this saga. It's so bad that I will maybe have to bring back the emotional pass about a bureaucrat. It could turned very ugly!!!

The more I think about it? The trail also include this woman-


Her name is Cattali Sonier. She's the Legislative Clerk.

She's a snobby bureaucrat who told the New Brunswick Human Rights that the poor shouldn't be hanging around the People's House. I got it all in writing.

The question is this? Does anyone knows if she belongs to the Union????

No comments: