Saturday, July 08, 2006

THE UNDERGROUND CAFE IS RUN BY GUESS WHO???


IMG_5570, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

IMG_5295
IMG_5298
IMG_5154
IMG_5577


I have been holding in this little blog.




I must give credit to a group of determine youths.




During these past few months, I heard about this Underground Café.




I really didn’t know where the place was located or what it was all about?




After months of hearing about this place, I finally decided to locate this much talk about location.




You go at the corner of Charlotte and Saint John Street.



IMG_5570




You take a left to this building.




IMG_5571




Andy Scott told me that he was going to donate a Canadian flag to the building but it never happen.





IMG_5239




What a beautiful place but these ugly flag poles takes it all away.




IMG_5294




You take this side door and turn left.



IMG_5573




You go down these stairs and you’ll be greeted by some very friendly people.





IMG_5296
IMG_5297






They even have a computer you can use free of charge!!!!!




Mind you..it’s an I-MAC!!!! UGH!!!..lol





IMG_5302





You can read at peace in there while ordering a muffin or coffee.




IMG_5300





You can also held meetings in that location.





IMG_5301
IMG_5303




You know what is the greatest part of the Underground Café?




It’s run by young volunteers only!!!!




Can you imagine running a place with people volunteering their precious time to a workplace?





These youths are dedicated to the cause and they should be congratulated for a job very well done.




You want to held a meeting somewhere?





During the weekend they sometime have music talent in the Cafe!!!



Who are these sexy folks? That guy in the centre is drop dead gorgeous!










IMG_5575
IMG_5579




Go at the Underground Café for a visit or have a private meeting over a cup of coffee!




IMG_5574



Who are these sexy folks? That guy in the centre is drop dead gorgeous!




It’s worth it!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the photo you took of me and I think George at the cafe last week? I think I was making a funny face and was hoping to see it.

Spinks said...

Wow, Andy Scott lied? Who would of thought. Not like he's done that before. ;)

Anonymous said...

Now that they have banned you from the legislature good idea to go underground.

Anonymous said...

Spinks, it is on the top of the resume of every politician that how good liar they are. Nothing new.

Why Charlie has obsession with flags. He should put few on his hat and some where else, you know where I mean.

Spinks said...

Scott's a little different. He's actually been caught lying. Remember the plane incident? Apparently neither do the voters in Fredericton. They keep voting him in despite being caught as a liar.

Anonymous said...

Spinks, all politicians lie. I am not defending Andy Scott and he paid the price for it. He had to resign as a minister. I suppose no strong candidate competed with him in election so he is big fish in a small pond here.

Bernard Lord was caught lying red-handed. I believe it was in 2003 about budget surplus which was actually deficit and it made national news. He lied on many other occasions too.

I see you have your own blog now. Good one. I may not agree with your views but you write them well. Well reasoned out. I also agree on Mike Murphy. He shot himself in the foot. He is done as far as any leadership ambition is concerned. He is not much of a leadership material anyway.

Too bad you are not open for comments other than fellow bloggers.

Anonymous said...

Charles, I was hoping for a picture of the fellow playing guitar from straight behind.

I see you've got from the front, and the side, but nothing from the back.

Surely if you want to be thorough about this you could include a photo or two from behind? I can't help thinking it would complete this blog story.

Also, still no photo of the facilities at this location.

Anonymous said...

If anyone is wondering, I wrote the caption of the photo with me in it. Whether or not Charles does think I'm drop dead gorgeous remains to be seen.

Spinks said...

Sorry 4:53. I've seen what happened here with anonymous comments so I can't. Nothing personal, but there are unfortunately those who don't play nice. A free hotmail account or e-mail address of any kind will get you set up with an account. It's still anonymous anyway and you can post away. Nastiness isn't tolerated but differing opinion is always welcomed.

Anonymous said...

Charles, you must have been the oldest one at this Underground Cafe??

Kevlar said...

Great photos. Interesting story. What will happen next? How about getting a youtube account and putting up 20 second speeches. Just flip your camera to mpeg4 and set it on the table. Outside would have better lighting. Then embed into your blog.

Kevlar said...

Why is no one smoking?