Friday, August 04, 2006

CHARLES WAS AT THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE BUT NOT FOR LONG!!!


IMG_6843, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I wanted to take a picture of these flowers for my blog. They sure don't last long. During the protest, these flowers were the main attraction.

I seen the workers on their break so I decided to walk by and tell them to meet me on the sidewalk. Like everyone else, I'm certain that wanted to know of my court case in Saint John.

IMG_6844

I was quickly met by a Commissionaire who politely asked me to leave because I wasn't allowed on the ground.



IMG_6845


Greg is a New Brunswicker and a very nice guy. I told him that I never received any signed papers?

He was just doing his job so I left.

I'm getting ready for a showdown with the Quebec security Staff at the New Brunswick Legislature.

P.S. It's non-violent!!! I got to add that one because those people at the New Brunswick spends all day checking my blog. Sighhhh....What a job eh????

No comments: