Tuesday, August 15, 2006

CHARLES WILL BE IN COURT ON WEDNESDAY IN SAINT JOHN AT 1:30PM!!!


Pictures 058
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I wonder if the prosecutor will drop the charge?

I doubt it because we’re dealing with high powerful people here.

I also wonder if the Irvings will once again call me a protester or even cover this sad story?

Pictures 039

You would have believe they would have covered the part where the Saint John Police Force deleted all my pictures? Something is very strange here. Not a news maker I guess? Which me luck!!!

Go read Bernard Richard comment at

Charles
Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only proof anything was deleted is your word. They can't publish everything you say. Otherwise they would print how "local man calls irvings nazis" every few days.

Anonymous said...

actually, the police officer who deleted the pictures is quoted in her statement as admitting she deleted pictures. Mind you, she said she only deleted one, but the truth is he had taken many more. I saw him take at least four to five of a protester being assaulted by the police.