Tuesday, August 15, 2006

SAINT JOHN POLICE FORCE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE A BLOGGER!!!! IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN AN IRVING EMPLOYEE MAYBE IT WOULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE???


ARREST, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

First they put the blogger against the wal telling him he's under arrest.

Second, they parade the blogger 15 feet in front of all the media.

ChalieLeBlancArrest

At the end, they force the blogger on the ground. I had two lumps on my head and they deleted around 100 pictures from my camera.

police


Going back to the first picture for a minute. Why didn't they just put the handcuff on while I was standing up? Why did three police officers jump on my back?

There must be a public inquiry on this issue.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought your lawyer said to not talk about this?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I'm not saying anything that's not the true. The pictures says it all.....need I to say more????

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Notice that I'm still holding the camera? One of the these three cops deleted all my pictures but which one?

That's the question?

Anonymous said...

Dude, I don't think that's what your lawyer meant. Stop talking about it, means stop talking about it. Just about everything people say they think is the truth, that's not the point.

Anonymous said...

Charles: For goodness sake stop talking about thsi issue. Listen to your lawyer!!! And stop discussing this, enough excuses....you will only do damage to yourself. We spoke last evening on the phone, and I pointed it out....please I am telling you again. Unless your lawyer specifically tells you it's OK....you better start clearing all information you want to blog with him regardingthis issue.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I'm just stating the facts!!! What's wrong with this anyway? This is not new stories. I wrote the same blog months ago....

Anonymous said...

Charles ignore them. You have nothing to hide. People are forced to care about this issue.

Anonymous said...

Why did three police officers jump on my back?

Where is that picture? I don't see three police officers jumping on the back of anyone. I see a picture with 2 police officers straddling the legs and another person kneeling to the right.

Get your facts straight.

Are you going to lie like that in court?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I'll speak la veriter in court....

Anonymous said...

But lie on your blog?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Sorry I lied....We measured the lenght today.

It's not 15 feets but 30 feets.

John Parks paraded me 30 feet before forcing me on the floor.

Very sad...