Wednesday, August 23, 2006

SWEETHEART MADELEINE DUBE WILL TRULY BE RE-ELECTED!!!!


Picture 006
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Big Thumbs Up

Madeleine.Dube is a P.C. MLA from Edmunston-Saint Basile.

Madeleine is the sweetest, kindness and the most wonderful human being in the Legislature. < Beiside Abel LeBlanc > I might add she’s better looking than Abel....lol....


STA_0207


She is love by everyone in the House.



Picture 054



I first came face to face with Madeleine during my protest and it was funny because she was the Minister of Education.



Picture 005



I was protesting against the drugging and the killings of our children in the school system. Now? How can you have a heated debate with a sweetheart?



dubr


It’s almost an impossible task.



I’ll never forget one late evening. She walked by my tent and I walked beside her to her Van. She had her arm around my shoulder while listening to my concerns.




She couldn’t do much as Minister because it’s the bureaucrats in Fredericton who tells the Minister what should be done.




This is the reason that it’s so important that the Liberals wins this election so I can see with my own eyes if it truly matters which political Party who’s in power?




I say that Madeleine will win her riding hands down.



Big Thumbs Up



Bonne Chance Madeleine

No comments: