Wednesday, August 23, 2006

T.J. BURKE WILL BE RE-ELECTED!!!!


IMG_8306
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Big Thumbs Up

T.J Burke is a Liberal MLA from the new riding of Fredericton-Nashwaaksis.

I first came across this young politician during my protest.

He made history by being the first aboriginal MLA in New Brunswick.

At first, I had a pretty good relationship with T.J. but after a little confrontation during the standing Committee studying the issue of eliminating certain breed of dogs?

I had a little fall out.

IMG_8307

I soon found out that T.J. can dish it out but can’t take it compared to myself? I just go with the ride.

T.J. is a very smart guy and he loves to get other MLA’s in the Government going.

I always called Bernard Richard, Shawn Graham and T.J. Burke the three amigos with ADHD!!!..lol

The issue of racism came to the forefront and it was sad. I believe this issue threw a lot of people off.

During my six months protest I heard many Natives didn’t like him and many admire the guy.

As any other job? A person learns by their mistakes and I believe that T.J. has nowhere to go but upward in the political field.

He’s one to watch in the Liberal Party. I say that he wins the riding of Fredericton-Nashwaaksis but it’ll be a close one.

IMG_3942
If Bernard Lord returns to power? He would love to see this guy lose his seat.

T.J. Burke will be re-elected!!!

Big Thumbs Up

No comments: