Thursday, September 28, 2006

CHARLES EMAILS A LETTER TO THE EDITOR TO THE IRVING NEWSPAPER!!!


irving3
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I must send you a letter explaining a little more details of me being banned from the New Brunswick Legislature.

I was told there was a story in your paper of my court appearance in Saint John on Wednesday.

I read the story and everything was ok until I got to the banning of the Legislature.

At the very end of the Story you wrote -

LeBlanc has been banned from entering the provincial legislature or its grounds by a committee of provincial MLAs. The committee said he was banned for showing disrespectful behaviour and harassing legislature and
security staff and members of the general public.

I got one question?

What does this has to do with my court appearance in Saint John?

I just wish to make myself very clear on one issue.

The former Speaker Tanker Malley told the media that I was warned on many occasions to stop harassing the public or the staff.

I got news for you? I was never warned once!!! Not one single instance has the staff approached me asking me to stop harassing people in the People’s House.

As a matter of fact, I never chatted with the staff for over one year but that’s another story. The story is in my blog of the way the Sergeant At Arms Dan Bussieres went out of his way to have me fired from a job that I found working at the New Brunswick Legislature.

It’s a darn shame that your paper had to mention the banning because I believe it’s only one more way to dis-credit this case.

Blogging is the way of the future and this is a very important case in New Brunswick.

The Irvings should concentrate of the way the Police Department deleted all my pictures from my camera and not the banning of the Legislature.

This is Canada and not China!!!

There’s going to be a new Speaker in the House and maybe the sad issue can be settle.


Trust me, I will find out the true reasons that I was banned from the Legislature and then maybe the Irvings can do a story on injustice of New Brunswickers at the Legislature.

Please put aside Charles LeBlanc in your story and concentrate on the issue in hand,

That issue is democracy as we know it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were just giving a little background in the paper. Very fair story. If you go back on your blogs you admit that you were warned that you could be banned. According to you again you asked Tanker Malley not to sign the papers to ban you. How did you know that you were going to be banned without someone giving you warning and telling you that you could be banned?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I knew that the staff wanted to ban me from the Legislature.

Bev Harrison wouldn't have been stupid enough to sign papers banning me from the Legislature.

I knew that Quebecois Dan Bussieres would take advantage of Tanker's tiny brain so I warned him the day he got appointed.

This is a chess game!

That's all it is.

If I was warned of my attitude? My problem. They even served me papers without being signed.

Someone is going to get sued or blog to death on this issue.

A few emlpoyees went on stree leave from the summer holidays and use me as an excuse.

Trust me!!! I am following the paper trial BIG TIME!!!

First thing is first!!!

1- The court thing in Saint John.

2- Wait till a new Speaker is appointed.

3-The New Brunswick Human Rights Commission.

Stay tune!!!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Mr.Leblanc, I would just like to say yopur doing a great job with your blogsite.

Now for the rest, I don't think your energy should be spent on, or should I say wasted on "The Irving Rag"

I was uptown this morning to get my caffine fix and I noticed a lot of people wearing yellow shirts and carrying newspaper bags so I decided to watch for a moment and get some details on the purpose of these folks.

It turns out they are doing a charity drive for a specific cause but obviousely with a catch.

The catch is free advertizing for the Irving Rag by giving a paper with your donation and to seal the deal the Irvings will donate dollar for dollar on the monies raised on behave of those who in my opinion are at the same time pushing the Irving Rag.

But not all is lost, yes they are raising money for a good and just cause but most people who are giving their change this fine sunny morning are opting to NOT take the free paper though as part of the deal.

There were a couple of people who gave their change for the charity but outright refused to except the Irving Rag as a gift and made it perfectly clear that they had no intention of taking part in supporting the paper JUST the charity..."Now you know the rest of the story"

Anonymous said...

If you look at the Irving papers they are very desperate for readers. Keep in mind that it is literally Irving propaganda and that with the new forestry deal the Irvings get their paper practically free since it comes from another Irving company and is subsidized by the province. That's right, you are paying for the privelege of getting crappy news and mostly advertising.

I've said it before, if only these bloggers would get together and form competition for Irving New Brunswick could start digging its way out of the bottom. And forget print, once this next generation dies off, nobody will get their news from there anyway.

As for today's blog, Charles, you do need an editor. Your grammar and presentation is horrendous. It's one thing on your blog but in the Irving papers you are trying to reach a wider audience and as others have said before, you just shoot yourself in the foot.

You sound almost crazy and many remarks show an amount of extremism that most will not overlook. Regular readers here will know what you mean, but on a newspaper you are reaching an audience that is not familiar with you. You used to write excellent articles in the River Valley News, which makes me think blogging has been very bad for your writing style. Being able to 'just type and send it on the way' has made it so that your site is so ADD that it can often hardly be followed. Pictures and captions that have no explanations, explanations that have no story behind them.

Think like an editor Charles, or at least get one. Slow down, relax, and assume that people don't know what you're talking about (because they often don't)

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

You are 100% correct about my grammar and I for one know this. So often I would post a blog and kick myself in the butt of the way I wrote the blog.

It really pissed me off but that’s what happens when you’re the columnist. Editor and the owner!!!

But you’re right. I have to read the darn blog before I post my view on the information Highway!!