Friday, September 08, 2006

MICHAEL " TANKER " MALLEY MUST NOT BE RE-ELECTED!!!! I REPEAT - MUST NOT BE RE-ELECTED!!!!


P1010078
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Complaints thumbs down-784494Complaints thumbs down-784494Complaints thumbs down-784494Complaints thumbs down-784494
Complaints thumbs down-784494Picture 063


Michael Tanker Malley is a P.C. Mla from Miramichi Bay -Du-Vin

Arrrggggggg Tanker is the worst liars of all the MLA’S in the New Brunswick Legislature.

I first met this MLA during my protest and he was my greatest supporter.


tent


He always told me - Don’t ever forget Charles!!! One man can truly make a difference. Who would have believe that one day it's Tanker who could have made a difference???


He would always give me a few bucks here and there. He was really good to me.


I’m a strong believer that you don’t forget who your friends are when you’re down. So when the protesters from the Miramichi showed up in Fredericton to protest their cuts at the hospital.


The day before, I went to see Tanker and I encourage him to face the protesters head on. No P.C. Mla has come out front to face an angry crowd. It has never happen and Tanker would be the first.


Picture 076


The next day he did just that. He was my hero.



Picture 075




Who can forget the time that he tried to blackmail Bernard Lord for a cabinet post?






He was all alone and I stood by him tooth and nail. It was so bad that while using the washroom in the Legislature.


I noticed Tanker in there and he was very sick < I won’t give no details > I quickly told Dan Bussieres and they rushed in the washroom.



q1



The speaker saga really did it!!!



The Legislature is like a chess game because you wonder who’s going to make the first move?



I knew that Dan Bussieres would take advantage of Tanker's weakness and he did!!!



I did tell Tanker - Don’t you dare to sign papers to have me ban!!! I predicted this months ago that Dan was going to order Tanker to sign papers.




To make it worse?



Tanker went to the media and said- Charles has been warned on many occasions not to harrass the public.


THIS IS A BIG LIE!!!



I never been warned once.



Tanker is a MLA who will follow the money trial. What



A car, a high raise in salary etc etc etc.



I might add that he degraded my good friend Abel LeBlanc.


STA_0207



Tanker Malley must not be re-elected. Does he deserve a pension for life? OF COURSE NOT!!!!



Complaints thumbs down-784494




NO LIAR DESERVES A FAT PENSION FOR LIFE!!!!



Complaints thumbs down-784494

9 comments:

Harrap said...

I have to agree with you on this one Charles... the opportunistic antics of Malley - going Indep then Tory again - really were a disgrace to the parliamentary tradition.

Anonymous said...

If Abel is such a great friend of yours, Ask him to get you a job, so you can work for a living, so you won't be living off of us who Do Work For A Living

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

You are very welcome and lucky!!!

I am working for me BIG TIME!!!!

...and I don't charge you one single cent.

I believe that I'm going to go off welfare and like the Irvings?

I'll charge people for reading my views.

People like you will pay and I'll be a Millionaire?

I might do that in a week!!!!

Think about it....

Have a good day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Promises, Promises,

Hey this site is a free laugh for all to enjoy, but I highly doubt people will pay to read your Ramblings.

What say you to this ?

Anonymous said...

Ignore the malcontents Charles, they simply have nothing better to do. Their elected officials laugh at them, the bureaucracy sneers at them, and the government basically ignores them. They are wage slaves that are just lashing out on the guy on the lower peg of the board. They gladly hand over massive amounts of tax dollars to Irvings latest venture or to international corporations who will leave as soon as taxpayers stop paying their ransom. As you say so often "too bad, so sad".

That's the reality of canadian society. I do have to disagree somewhat about Tanker. Political chess playing is what its all about. He got some real results for his riding, which is what a good part of it is all about.

As for your story, the reality is that it is simply crazy to think that Dan Brussieres is 'ordering' MLA's to vote you out of the house. Do you think he gives a rats ass whether you hang around or not? As you've said, at first you got along quite well, and you generally behave yourself, so why would he want you out? That's silly.

THe people who wanted you out were the people who you were making look bad, and those are the people who made the decision. You think Bernard Lord wants you around? Even Shawn Graham knows that your party allegiance is only as thick as the issues you care about. You were getting national sympathy toward getting a press pass, which is something they just couldn't have. The arrest at Atlantica gave them the excuse to ban you, which makes it next to impossible to get a press pass.

It has also made your blog more about issues you face (and well it should be) which made it more obvious that you cannot be 'objective' and therefore can't get a press pass. That would give you legitimacy, and that's something the Irvings, the corporations, the politicians and even the unions don't want. There is only one thing that unites all these factions, and thats the citizens of the province, and you speak for many on all kinds of issues.

With all that said, if you still think its Dan Brussieres who was calling the shots and telling the Premier of the province what he has to do, then that's patently false.

Ask your pseudo friend Kelly Lamrock what went on in that meeting and see what he says, but I doubt an answer will be forthcoming.

Anonymous said...

The Speaker runs the House.
Is that right or wrong?

Anonymous said...

"(I) did tell Tanker - Don’t you dare to sign papers to have me ban.." Looks you had plenty of warnings. You just do not care about warnings and you continued your obstructive behaviour which resulted in your ban. Pretty clear.

Anonymous said...

To the above poster, what obstructive behaviour are you referring to? You mean actually daring to talk to elected officials and bureaucrats? If thats the case they might as well close the building off to the public. The only people with the rights to confront government are those who never do.

Anonymous said...

Pull this site down " Now "