Friday, September 08, 2006

THESE JOURNALISTS ARE HEROES!!!


IMG_8269
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_8270

The reporters following the political leaders during this election are in my opinion - HEROES!!

I can’t wait for this election to end because I’m getting sick of blogging the issue.

Have you noticed that my blog on each MLA are getting shorter???

Yes, I can’t wait to blog other issues beside politics.

These reporters have to follow them to each riding and are force to listen to the speeches over and over and over!!!

ARGGG IT WOULD DRIVE ME NUTS!!! Yes, they are heroes!!!!...lol

IMG_8274

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're getting sick of Blogging it, then shut up and don't blog it.

What's so hard about that decision.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Sadly I believe that I will be blogging till the end of time.

Some days, I feel like calling it quits but there's something in me that says- Keep on going Charles!!!

It sure takes a lot of time and energy but I'll be ok.

Anonymous said...

Time and energy? That's the best joke I've heard in a while.

You haven't put in an honest day's work in how many years now?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I do it right here....you can thank me later....

Anonymous said...

Running an online diary is not an honest day's work.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, only Irvings do an honest days work. Screwing the province out of billions, laying off workers, expropriating land, ripping off government, closing down unions-those are honest days work!

Anonymous said...

Retail workers, healthcare workers, education workers, bus drivers, emergency services personnel, etc. they all put in a hard day's work. They have jobs, they get paid.

Being on welfare, being so lazy for so many years to not bother to look for a job, cashing welfare cheques to pay for beer and smokes - that is not a hard day's work.