Saturday, October 28, 2006

CHARLES MEETS THE MAN WHO BEAT MICHAEL TANKER MALLEY!!!!


IMG_1598
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I was told yesterday three MLA’s would show up for the summit.

One of them was Bill Fraser.

I knew the others but not this guy.

He’s the guy who beat Tanker Malley.

So? I saw the guy walking in and when to introduce myself.

He quickly said - Charles???

Well, enough for the intro . . . He told me that he reads my blog.

I reminded the newly elected MLA to say - Thanks Charles!!! ...lol . . .

The reason was that I BLASTED Tanker in my blog during the election.

I quickly learned that he’s a nice fellow . . . I believe that you’ll hear a lot from this MLA in the future because he didn’t win the election because of Bill Fraser.

He clearly won the election because of the hospital cuts and the saga of liar Tanker Malley!!!



STH_0180



He said - It was a pleasure to meet you Charles!!

I reminded the MLA that I’ll ask him in four years from now if he still has the same feeling???...LOL . . .

Seriously, I believe he’s going to be a good MLA!!

Bonne Chance Bill!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charles,

I don't live in Bill Fraser's riding as I live across the River. Nevertheless, I made a point during the last campaign to let Bill know, on a couple of ocassions, that I thought that he was an an excellent candidate for the people . Guess what.. HE WON!! I am very happy to see that a people-oriented person will be looking after the folks in Miramichi-Baie du Vin! Malley can say what he wants, the bottom line is that he only wanted to look after himself and it cost him his position. Perhaps he received poor advice from someone. Duh!!