Saturday, October 28, 2006

JULIAN WAS THE STAR OF THE SUMMIT!!!!


IMG_1644
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_1645



Yes, Julian was indeed the star of the Summit.




I admire the people in that room.




They stayed in one area and listen to what was going on?




They heard the sad stories over and over.




Myself? Well, it’s impossible for me to stand still so therefore I was taking pictures and went outside for a smoke.




I heard many stories outside from people on social assistant. This picture was taken during a break!!!




IMG_1681




I’m hyper and that’s the way it is.




I would listen to some stories and Julian really attracted my attention.





I noticed this small child taking the mike and began telling the audience his sad stories about his mom being on welfare.





I met the mother the evening before and she’s a nice person. From what I was told she stayed in a tent for two days protesting in front of City Hall in Sussex.




Anyway . . . you could have heard a pin dropped when Julian was telling his emotional story.





Once he was done the whole room stood in applause.





IMG_1646IMG_1647IMG_1648





The kid received many good comments about his heroic act.






His mother was so proud of him. She had tears in her eyes and gave Julian a nice kiss.





IMG_1649





It was very emotional!!!





My God? Was he ever good!!!





Guess what? This 10-year-old has ADHD and he’s taking Ritalin.




He doesn’t totally agree with the drug but I know one fact!!!





I had the kid attention 100%!!!












I know his ways and he was amazed what I was telling him.







Someone tapped me on the shoulder and told me to move on because many people wanted to chat with the kid.






IMG_1673IMG_1682






I didn’t say much but I chatted with the child alone and guessed what?






I’m going to stay in contact with Julian via the internet. I will add the kid as a blogger to this site!!! < If he wishes? >






Can you imagine having a second Charles LeBlanc in our school system?






He would be blog everything he hears and sees.






That would be great!!!






I made a promise to the kid!






Anytime he has a problem? Contact me immediately.






I sorta adopted the kid and lets see what’s going to happen?





A small child who stands in front of a crowd of more than 200 people and speaks his mind?





He indeed has a great future!!!





What great courage!!!







Julian should be congratulated for a job very well done!!!





IMG_1685

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie just a friendly word of advice on adding this young boy to your contacts, Please consider your rating probably sits a little further down the scale of Parental Guidance needed.

Your decision to add him to your contacts may fall under the list of "second thought-prosessing" before making that your final answer.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Yeah....I took that into consideration but there's no swearing allowed in this blog and it's pretty clean.

The kid is very intelligent and he loves writing so if he wish to blog a story or a concern issue?

I'm going to let him.

A kid with ADHD in a school system? He would quickly put his school on the map.

Just think about it?

We would know first hand what's going on and the teacher will know he's a blogger so therefore he might be treated with a lot of respect.

As long that he doesn't run into the Saint John Police Force.

Trust me!! His mom will have the final say!!!

Anonymous said...

According to my teacher daughter,its a good chance,YOUR rating ain't all that hot,so don't you worry bout Charles.
In fact Charles got LOTS of friends,because he don't have the whatever don't stink attitude.
A lot of you would be very surprised what your kids teacher thinks of you,cause a kid tells everything,except sexual abuse,which he doesn't understand and finds it very difficult to express,but an observant teacher will pick it up.
Teachers:the finest people your kids will ever know

Anonymous said...

hey it me JULIAN pearson. i really enjoyed readin about me. thanks a lot man talk to you later on msn dude . bye bye

Anonymous said...

If the mother has no problem with that then whats the problem? This blog is sure cleaner in content than mine.
LOL.
Anwyays good for that boy! I am proud of him and his mother. It's true that teachers see everything. I know that when I was working, the teacher spent more time with my daughter than me. I seen her while she slept and on the weekends.
Mini Charles coming your way...look out!