Thursday, October 05, 2006

CHARLES MEETS WITH THE NEW BRUNSWICK HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION AT 3:00PM!!!


charles
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.


HR-1-IMG_0235IMG_0230charlesIMG_8989


This afternoon at 3:00pm, the 20,000 people who lives in boarding and roomers homes in New Brunswick will find out their faith!!!

You long time readers know that I have been fighting this for over one year.

I left 114 Brunswick Street because the caretaker was a jerk.

He force a roomer to sh@t in a garbage bag and locked a door in the middle of the house while roomers were living in both side of the door.

I called the Fire Marshall and he ordered the caretaker to remove the lock from the door.

Maybe I save some lives? Who truly knows???

Around 15 minutes later, there was a note on my door telling me that I wasn’t allowed to use the shower.

Well, the Fredericton Police Force were called and they told me to go to the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission.

After a lot of meetings and paper work, one lawyer from the Commission said that the poor are not human therefore should die!!

DIE??? Yes die!! A caretaker can collect the money and order the roomer out the building during the cold winter months.

There’s no place to go or turn.

Now? This is going to be very interesting.

I’m going to have two individuals with me as witness and I was told this morning that the meeting will only last one hour.

This is a very serious issue and I will fight the Commission tooth and nail on this one.

I planned to set up protests in front of the Commission on a weekly basis and once spring arrive in 2007?

We will set up camps on the Commission front lawn.

This is a very serious issue and once you have bureaucrats saying that the poor are not human and they should be treated like animals?

Well, I got a problem with this one.

Stay tune on this one this evening because it’s going to be quite a battle.

Bernard Richard will be present to find out if proper procedure were followed.

I know one thing is certain. The poor are indeed human and it's very strange the Irving's media never covered this issue.

As my Priest would say - THIS IS HEAVY STUFF!!!!!

The New Brunswick Human Rights Commission could go through a huge public relation nightmare all winter long.

A Commission that don’t treat everyone equal? That Commission must be eliminated!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a website for the complaint for the Human Rights Commission? You are vague in what the meeting is actually about. What exactly is the question they are deciding? It's implications may be that 'the poor will die' but I doubt that's the actual ruling. Does the human rights commission post online?

Anonymous said...

He's explained it in previous posts.

Charles, wish I could be there with you bud.

-duane

Anonymous said...

No, he hasn't, I read the blog every day. He states his opinion, but not the actual complaint. If its back there somewhere please link it, because many have no idea what you are talking about. And how does this relate to the new RTA?

Anonymous said...

Just think... right now someone on your tax dime could be explaining to Charles that he's a kook.

What a great country!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good postive pow-wow with them Charles :

Looking forward to reading How It Went.

Anonymous said...

You mean you?

Anonymous said...

Charles IS on our tax dime !!

Anonymous said...

You were in the right Charles and I'm so sorry to hear you lost this case. That landlord and caretaker should be locked up in prison for what they got away with. I don't understand the Human Rights Commission at all, I can see they havn't done their jobs very well in this case, after seeing how they work I havn't any faith in anyone that works there. No rights for the poor, if they need help there just isn't any place for them to go, they can't go to the police station. The Human Rights Commission won't do anything to help. With all the information and witnesses that you had in this case it should have been settled a long time ago with you coming out the winner. I truly don't understand how the landlord and caretaker got away with this. I think the Human Rights Commisson here in Fredericton don't know their jobs very well. God help the next poor souls that rent from that landlord they will all be mistreated badly and the landlord and caretaker will continue getting away with all the abuse. How very sad that this all turned out so badly, I'm truly disappointed in the Human Rights Commission. I'm sure the landlord and caretaker are both having a good laugh about this right now, but some day they will get theirs too. I know this wasn't all about you Charles it was good you spoke up for the poor. I just hope someone out there will pay attention and do something about these slum landlords and all the abuse that's going on.