Thursday, October 05, 2006

NEW BRUNSWICK HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION - IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON!!!


IMG_0514
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
There’s a time in everyone life a person says to himself - Ok...enough is enough!!! I tried my best and it’s time to move on.

I believe this is the case with my Human Rights Complaint against Phillip Folkins (Nexus Holdings Ltd) and Maurice Lanteigne from the New Brunswick Lung Association.

I guess that the poor are not covered in the act.

From what I’m told everyone was discriminated against in the building. We just had a jerk as a landlord and caretaker.

There’s nothing that can be done.

It’s a little confusing but I met my partner in crime at 2:45pm and we proceeded toward the Human Rights office.



IMG_0513



I told her that if they were rude with me? I was going to speak my mind and I will suggest that the Police be called and of course we would have the pictures for the blog.

Bernard Richard was there with Susan Butterfield and Gordon Porter.

Gordon was polite and the meeting went well.

He had his say and the issue of the Legislature was bought up.

The New Brunswick Human Rights Commission have no jurisdiction over the Legislature so therefore it sounds like the Quebec Security Staff can get away with Sexual and mental harassment. < I’ll get to that in future blogs >

Gordon suggested the issue of the poor should be look into from the view of a poor people.

Bureaucrats don’t have a single clue how it is to be poor.

We came to a agreement.

The Commission will sent a public letter to the Justice Department that the issue of Boarders and Roomers should be deal with as soon as possible.

I know it will anyway because Bruce Fitch introduce the first reading but the bureaucrats must chat with me first because there’s a few issues that I have a great concern with such as paying a damage deposit.

I’m in the Capital so therefore I got all the bureaucrats within reach.

My partner in crime told me that I can leave with my head high because the meeting went well and I might add that Bernard Richard told me the same thing.






So...I lost the case and I won’t organize a protest in front of the New Brunswick Human Rights Building.

I was well prepared but I guess there’s not much that can be done until Roomers and Boarders are added to the Landlord and tenant Act.

I might add that I did find something interesting.

They told me that if I was black? Well. That would be discrimination.

I have a problem with this because it shouldn’t be discrimination just for people with color of skin.

I promise that I will moved on and move on I will do!!!

I will remind the verdict of the Commission on racism within the Irving Empire and people with ADHD are close to mental retardation.

My next case is the trial in Saint John on November 2th and afterwards we continue to zero in on the New Brunswick Legislature.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gordon Porter,you say?

Is that the same person hated by 107% of the NB teachers?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

yes