Tuesday, October 31, 2006

FOR YOU NEWCOMERS TO THIS BLOG??? CLICK BELOW!!!


Pictures 138
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
This is a video of the female cop who arrested me in Saint John.

She read me my rights and was very....well you know what...

Anyway? Click below and crank up those speakers!!!...lol...it's funny!!! I never get sick of watching it!!!

It's a tribute to a fine female officer from the Saint John Police Force!!!

As I said while in jail - You wait till I get out of here!!! Watch out!!! They must understand that they must shoot a blogger!!

It's the only way to silent them!!!

Click below -...lol

target="_blank">Charles
Blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charles, Charles, Charles, very good. I don't know if you do this stuf by your self or have a team of people behind you but that was very good and I sure wish you well. If I can I'll be there for you. right now I'm all crippled up but I have cruches.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Moi do that piece of work??? I wouldn't know to start....lol...

This was done by a couple and I might add they spent 14 hours on that video.

I love it!!!!

Never get tired of it!!!!

lol

There's a few members on the team and they're always ready and waiting to step forward.

All I do is blog issues away....

1:16 PM

Anonymous said...

Personally I think it stinks,

I wonder if the Crown or the judge will bring this up at the trial about using the Music, which I'm sure Charles never bought the rights for ??

Anonymous said...

All Charles does is link to it, he doesn't host it and didn't do it, so he can't really be faulted for what other people do.