Friday, October 06, 2006

SHAWN GRAHAM - THE DAY THAT NEW BRUNSWICK GOT A NEW PREMIER!!!!


IMG_0419
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_0429
IMG_0371IMG_0370IMG_0369IMG_0363IMG_0362



I really don’t feel like writing a blog but I feel that I must share my experience when Shawn Graham was sworned in as Premier.



It all began around 10:00am.


I couldn’t go and witness this event so I had to do like the reporters from CBC Radio-Canada who was waiting to gave the listeners the news.


IMG_0375IMG_0373



The first one was T.J Burke.


IMG_8307


I was surprise that he was selected the new Minister of Justice. My predictions were all wrong.



I was approached by three workers of the P.C. Party ( individually) asking me a question?



They wanted to know if I would hold the Liberals accountable in my blog?



I reminded the workers that many blogs came with the election and are now gone.



Tout fini!!!




I have many issues with the Government and I believe that I will hold them accountable.


href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/httpoldmaisonblogspotcom/261882972/" title="Photo Sharing">IMG_0382



Hey? It’s the People’s Blog so therefore I’m certain the workers from the P.C. Party will leave their comments or concerns in this blog.



I would have join in the gathering but I didn’t chance it because I have a court date in Saint John on November 2th.



IMG_0401




I wish to show up in court on my own and not in shackles....lol...



It’s a game of chess and I’m playing BIG TIME!!!




Dan Bussieres has been playing this little game ever since I landed in the Capital in the summer of 2003.



IMG_0406




He believes that he’s winning but I’m a very stubborn Acadian. I’ll play along with his dirty game.




I can’t do much until my trial on November 2th in Saint John.




Ok...never mind that. I proceeded at the Lieutenant Governor Mansion and I would soon found out that I was way out of place in the crowd.




IMG_0439


Everyone had a fancy suit on and I felt a little uncomfortable.



IMG_0438




I might add that the Fredericton Police Force was watching me very closely!!! I wonder why???




I bumped into some citizens from my home town who I haven’t seen in years.





IMG_0437IMG_0433




Shawn Graham and his wife greeted all the guests and everyone had a good time.





IMG_0442





Once outside someone asked me what I blogged about?




I quickly gave an example and pointed at the flagpole.




I was surprised to noticed that the flag pole was 3/4 painted.




IMG_0428IMG_0427



They couldn’t finish the job in time I guess? Maybe they ran out of paint?...lol...



Once inside I told his Royal Highness that he did a good job painting the flagpole.



I believe he must be reading my blog?




Anyway, I asked for a picture and I got one.






Afterwards, it was party time with the Liberals and I will be the first one to admit that maybe I celebrated a little too much.



Ohhh well..c’est la vie!!! No harm done...




I had a good time.



I was very surprise how many people reads my blog. I had comments from all over the Province.



IMG_0443



So? We now have a new Government in Fredericton and lets see what’s going to happen???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If its the peoples blog the people would have more of a say in how its run. You make changes all the time without consulting people's opinions. Let's be fair, you may blog issues other don't talk about, but its your blog, not the peoples.

Anonymous said...

Well we can't accuse Charles,on holding back on posting our comments.
I'm one of the most ignorant,and rarely does he pull me.
That is what makes him a good Blog,and not like the other little N.B Blog gods.
Just freedom of speech and reader beware.