Saturday, November 25, 2006

THE IRVINGS GIVES CHARLES THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!!!!!


irving3
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Yes, this is great news. Absolutely nothing in the Irving’s papers about my court case.

This is a very serious matter and I will pursue this in great details.

I will be contacting the Senate next week.

The Irvings printed stories about me being arrested and charge but once the ball fell on my side? The Irvings totally ignore this issue.

It speaks volumes about the dictatorship of the Irvings in New Brunswick.

It’s funny! Years ago, I would have been very disappointed that my story wasn’t in the paper but not these days.

We live in a true dictatorship system.

One individual in Fredericton told me last week that he canceled the Irving paper because they refuse to cover my day in court.
The Irving will discredit anyone who is outspoken in their papers but will praise their own people in their little rag.

Give me a break!!!
This is very serious issue and keep on reading this blog for further stories.

In closing? From the bottom of my heart. I wish to send a big MERCI BEAUCOUP to the Irvings for a wonderful Christmas present.

This issue will be blog till the end of time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not an Irving supporter but I am starting to get tired of people like you always picking on them. They have done many good things for this province, and they work hard. I know this first hand as I did work for them before (I have since moved on to another company).

Unlike you, that sits on his butt complaining about everything and waiting for things to fall in his lap, this familly actually works.

Sure they are not perfect and I don't always agree with the way they conduct business, but they do give back to this province. I work in the forest industry (not for Irving) and I could not imagine were we would be in this industry without the leadership and research this company does.

Charles you need to get off your butt and get a job so that you know how it feels to make an honest living. I know you have ADHD but you still can get a job.

Anonymous said...

After all the negative things you've written about them, why are you surprised? Can you remind me please what kind of treatment you reserve to people who dares to contradict you?
By the way, you were very clever posting way much more blogs about "The Poor" than usual days before the verdict. How manipulative.

Spinks said...

On this Charles has a good point. If they had never covered the story, then no problem. They cna certainly choose what to cover. But they DID cover the story and mentioned charges and a trial and didn't follow through. This is of course endemic of lots of media but it's worth pointing out. If you're going to start a story finish it.

Anonymous said...

Sue?My...how very American.