Sunday, December 24, 2006

It was rough but I made it!!!!


Pictures 022
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I began to hitch a ride at 12:20pm. Father Brien drop me off at the Irving Big Stop and away I went.


Pictures 015Pictures 014




The City of Fredericton was full of snow but it began to rain.




Pictures 011



I quickly learned that people are way too much in a hurry during the Christmas Holiday. The cars just kept going by me in big numbers.



I had a little sign but it didn’t matter.



Then came really big trouble!!!!



These giant Snow Plows came so I quickly jump over the guardrail but I still manage to get hit.



Pictures 016Pictures 017



It began to rain harder but the cars were still zooming by me.


I said to myself- I believe that I’m in trouble this time?



But behold a guy quickly put his truck to a quick stop and I made a thank you prayer.


Once in the truck? I was told the guy was going to right to Saint John.


His name was Roger Michaud and he was from Quebec!



Pictures 018



I said- Un Quebecois??? Please don’t read my blog!!!...lol....



Yes, it is indeed Noel and Charles really got a taste of it because he was help by un Quebecois and he’s very grateful.

Pictures 024
Yes, maybe this will help me change my attitude towards Les Quebecois in the year of 2007?


Facist



With Dan Bussieres attitude towards New Brunswicckers? I doubt it!!!...lol



I quickly notice that Saint John had no snow and it was raining very hard.



Pictures 020Pictures 021




No white Christmas this year I guess!!!



Pictures 019Pictures 029




Thanks a lot Roger for that nice ride Joyeux Noel et Bonne Heureuse Annee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you made it to Saint John ok Charles, now get off this blog thing for a bit and enjoy the holidays with your family. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

charlie it doesn't snow in Saint John any more,, Irving Fallout lol