Tuesday, December 05, 2006

WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT AND THE BUREAUCRATS BELIEVE THAT 555 MUST DIE????


555
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I don’t believe that I am off the mark on this one?

Why do the bureaucrats and the Government feel that she must die?

That’s the emotional question?

Is it because she’s a prostitute and just a nobody?

I might remind the bureaucrats that it was the doctors who prescribed her the pills.

In the past she enjoyed a drink but these days she’s selling her body to get her fix.

Of course 555 is not a voter and maybe that’s the reason?



70



One issue is certain? Once she dies? She will not become a statistic < Like many other deaths in New Brunswick >

The Government will announce that she died of heart failure.

Well? I’m ahead of the game of this one and her death will not be in vain.

I will demand a public inquiry and maybe Dr.Ed Doherty could explain which bureaucrat told him to ignore her?



IMG_3958



I hope this never happens but stay tuned!!!

No comments: