Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Thank God for George!!!


IMG_7415
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_7418

It has been a busy day.

I set a goal today that I was going to locate someone to give me a hand with my audio program.

The individual who sent me the recorder has been waiting for more than two weeks.

I had a problem and I needed some professional help. I hunted down George at the Underground Café.

Once over my place, he couldn’t transfer the file. < I felt good because I believe it was I that couldn’t figure out the darn system. >

We proceeded to the Underground Cafe and he’s going to email the file tonight.

It’s a debate or chat with Brent Taylor. It’s quite good.

I also change to the new version of blogger.

Some comments were lost in the transfer.

The audio blog or website should be very interesting. I do have a few people lined up for a debate or chat.

It should be interesting. Just another way to spread a person message on the information Highway.

Merci Beaucoup George!!!

Stay tuned!!!

No comments: