Tuesday, January 30, 2007

BERNARD LORD FINAL DAY AS AN ELECTED OFFICIAL!!! ONT N'A EU BEAUCOUP FUN BERNARD!!!


Charles 04_07_05 070
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Charles 04_07_05 071


This is Bernard Lord last day as a political figure.


I will admit that I have been a little harsh with the former Premier but what could I do?

As leader of the opposition he promised me that he would look at the way our kids are being drugged in the school system.

But once he was elected Premier?

He didn’t do anything about this issue even when 10,000 people signed my petition.

Well, Bernard is not a bad guy.

Really, he’s not a bad person to chat with.

I said it in the past and I will say it again.

I believe that he moved so quickly up the ladder that he didn’t know how to communicate with the voters of this Province. He sorted acted like a King.


1



I believe his downfall began once the farmers face the Premier head on weeks after he was elected Premier.

He truly hasn’t been the same since.

Myself, I could joke around with the Premier and he truly had a good sense of humor.

One story that I enjoy telling is the time he made a Cabinet shuffle.

I approached the Premier congratulating him for a job very well done!!! < This is where liar Tanker Malley came into action and destroyed our friendship forever!!! >
tankertanker



The first thing Bernard said in French was < I’ll translate> - Ohhh...Merci Charles!!

Suddenly he said in a low tone - Charles? I don’t like those pictures!!!

I said to myself - My God? He’s talking about my blog!!!

I quickly said - Bernard? I told you before? Do a study on Ritalin and I’m history!!

For the very first time in years? I believe he was thinking about it!

I quickly went for my camera and told the Premier - Just for old time sake, lets have a picture taken together?

He quickly turned his back and replied - No! You’ll use it against me and left!

Weeks later, I was interviewed by a CBC radio reporter and she confronted the Premier with this question - Do you read Charles’s blog?



2



He answered - I know Charles! I received tonnes of emails from Charles but never once have I read his blog!

Weeks earlier - Charles? I don’t like those pictures!!!...lol....So funny.

I believe what happen is one of his kids decided to google Daddy in image. The first row is good perfect pictures of the former Premier but the second one is all pictures from my site done by Artist WCIE. < I wonder if he's still alive? >

Of course, I would take picture of Bernard on television and I would add to the funny pictures such as this one-


3


Go have a quick look at Google images and prepare for a good laugh.

Yes, I scar his mind forever!

Poor Bernard!

Yes, even as a private citizen? I will always acknowledge the former Premier.

He’s not a bad fella! He just had a little problem communicating with the voters and I might add that his entourage wasn’t the best either.


IMG_8077



I wish the very best to Bernard Lord and his family for future years to come.



Bonne Chance Bernard! Ont n’a eu beaucoup fun ensemble!!!!



IMG_4264



Here's a final blog. Click below -


target="_blank">Charles
Blog

No comments: