Saturday, January 06, 2007

YVON DURELL- GREAT ACADIAN HERO IS DEAD AT THE AGE OFF 77 YEARS OLD!!!


Yvon Durell
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
This is very sad news. Yvon Durell died today at the age of 77 years old.

This guy was a true Acadian hero.

He came into a time where Acadians kept to themselves and the Province was divided into two different cultures. < French and English >

Yvon bought New Brunswickers together.

I remember in the summer of 1977 <
I think? > He was acquitted of murder.

His lawyer was Frank McKenna.


frank


The only reason that I remembered was because my picture was on the front page with Yvon in the Moncton Transcript < Irving paper > after I finished riding a ten-speed bicycle across Canada.

Yes, New Brunswickers have the right to be mourning because we have lost the last of the true Heroes.



Yvon Durell



We will never see the likes of Yvon Durell again!



My deepest sympathy to the family!



c8_1_b

No comments: