Monday, February 05, 2007

BIG TIME LIAR MICHAEL TANKER MALLEY WILL RECEIVED HIS LAST PAYCHECKTODAY!!!!! GOOD BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!


ts_tankermalleys
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Complaints thumbs down-784494Complaints thumbs down-784494Complaints thumbs down-784494Complaints thumbs down-784494



Today is the last day that Michael "Tanker" Malley will receive his last high paying check from the taxpayers of New Brunswick.

Yes, as the old saying goes? Things never stay the same <> and this is one fine example.

During my six months protest in my tent in front of the Legislature.



Charles and Brad 003



Tanker was a great supporter of mine. He would always encourage me by saying - Don’t forget Charles? One individual can truly make a difference.




P1010078




He would hand me a few bucks and I considered him a great friend.

I remember the time when the protesters came from the hospital to protest the hospital cuts.

I saw Tanker the day before and I’m the one who told him that he must go in the crowd and face the protesters. He did just that and I believe he’s the only MLA from the P.C. Party to face a crowd.

I had a lot of respect for Tanker Malley.
When he quit the P.C. Party, I noticed that he was in the washroom sick to his stomach. He was stressed out from all the action.

Once I left the washroom, Dan Bussieres noticed me and said - Looks like your mind is somewhere else?

This was the first time I chatted with Dan Bussieres in more than one year.

Ever since he ordered the Contractor to fire me from a six-month job at the New Brunswick Legislature.

Ok.....never mind that!

Tanker was alone and I stood by the guy. I’m a strong believer that you don’t forget who your friends are in time of need and I did just that.




5



Like everyone else I almost took a heart attack once I found out that he was the new Speaker of the House.

I asked my friend if I could take a picture of him in his new office?

I also noticed that Tanker attitude change. He had the power and he believed that he was higher than everyone else.

Think about it?

A former back bencher who was being laughed at by everyone in the chambers and now holds the top title of the house.

I had to think fast.

I told Tanker - Listen whatever you do? Don’t let Dan Bussieres to have you signed papers to get me evicted from the Legislature?




IMG_5015




I’m warning ya!!!

He told just to behave and everything would be ok.

I told the speaker that I always behave.

I know that Bev Harrison wouldn’t be stupid enough to sign papers but Dan Bussieres could take advantage of Tanker small mind.



sharrisoPictures 021




Well!!! I was right!!!

Tanker stood in front of the media and said this- Click below-



target="_blank">Charles
Blog





I was furious and thank God that I never bumped into Tanker afterwards because I would have gone over him inside out!



STA_0766



A LIAR shouldn’t be the Speaker of the House!!!!!

I was never warned once!!!

Tanker Malley is the worst LYING fink I ever come across with.



t



He’s the King of all phoneys and good radiance!

The people of the Miramichi can truly have him.

I got one advice for Tanker Malley!!!

Don’t ever run for public office again because I might even do down to your area and denounce you like the liar you truly are!!!!

New Brunswick can do without such as liars such as MICHAEL TANKER MALLEY!!!

GOOD BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!



Complaints thumbs down-784494STH_0180



There!!!! I feel much better already!...lol My God! That felt good!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy on him charlie you don't want him to fall into a relapse now do you? He could end up burying his sorrows and his last "big cheque" in a back woods bar up there (Miramichi) all alone with one of his old friends called (VLT)and then what?

Anonymous said...

You really take your life in your hands when you call people "Liars". If you had any money you would have been sued ages ago. Of all the people you write about, the only one I know who continuously exagerates and makes statements with no facts attached is YOU!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Well? Read what he told the media?

I have been been warned once!!!

So therefore, he lied to the media!!!

Maybe once I'm in court? The people will step forward?

Anonymous said...

Nobody will step forward because too often you step over the line. Standing up for the poor is one thing, but being vindictive doesn't do the poor any favours. With this kind of attitude you are quickly becoming a hindrance to the causes that you serve. You seem to have too much pride to be able to take any criticism as well. Being vindictive doesn't do anything but make you look small and petty. We almost never hear stories about the poor anymore and don't even hear about roomers and boarders rights. We couldn't even make sense out of your protest. When you have to make other people seem small in order to seem big then you know you've crossed the line.

Step back, and be a bigger man.