Monday, February 05, 2007

God's Minute!


IMG_9334
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

THE LORD IS FAR FROM THE WICKED, BUT HE HEARS THE
PRAYERS OF THE RIGHTEOUS.
( PROVERBS 15:29 *NKJV )

Dear Charles,
We may pray that God will handle a problem for us, or to
fulfill a dream we have, while never letting it go for Him to handle.
We instead take it back and try to handle it on our own.

We may then even put all of our trust in another to solve it for
us as well. Now it is written; IT IS BETTER TO TRUST IN THE
LORD THAN TO PUT CONFIDENCE IN MAN. ( PSALM 118:8 )

So the next time that you ask God to handle something for you,
leave it in God's capable hands, and; REST IN THE LORD, AND
WAIT PATIENTLY FOR HIM. ( PSALM 37:7 ) Do not pull it back
again and try to handle it without Him.

Now this reminds me of a poem that has ministered to me,
and I will share it with you right now. I hope that it ministers to
you as well. Amen.

Broken Dreams

As children bring
their broken toys
with tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams
to God
because He was my friend!

But then instead
of leaving Him
in peace to work alone,
I hung around
and tried to help
with ways
that were my own.

At last I snatched them back
and cried,
"How can you be so slow?"
"My child," He said
"What could I do?
You never did let go."
Author Unknown

With My Love & Prayers,
your servant Allen
[ Prayer Requests---Contact Us---Bible Study---*Donations* ]
[ Audio---Subscribe---Change of Address---Unsubscribe ]
at: http://www.godsminute.org
Apostle Paul Ministries, P O Box 55996, Hayward, CA 94545

This Daily Message was sent by request to:
Charles Leblanc at

No comments: