Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Brent Taylor - KOOK INTERVIEWS BIGOT!!!!


IMG_6945
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
.Ok......Here it is!!! The first audio interview for this blogger.

The guy edited the chat. I like the old version better because it was funny at times.

But that’s my opinion.

It was funny. Maybe once we get things going? We could play the whole interview?

Anyway, this could be a new version of blogging for this guy.

I always walk around with my recorder on me so you never know who I will have a chat with?

Click below for the first interview and let me know what you think about it?


target="_blank">Charles
Blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Charlie. Looking forward to more audio interviews

Mr Murray said...

Good work! I know it took some determination on your part to work out the technical details - but it was well worth it. Kudos to you Charles and anyone who helped you out. The sound quality was excellent by the way.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Thanks but all the credits goes to the guy who spent hours and hours trying to get this to work.

Of course, I must thank George for helping me to send it along to the guy.

We're trying to put the unedith version of the interview so the readers will let us know which one they like better.

My style was sort of a Howard Stern style of interview.

It took 9 minutes.

As usual....Stay tuned!!!

Every new things takes time!!!!

Michael G. McKay said...

Hey Charlie Great first audio interview. You did a very good job, although a bit nervous, the interview was clear and easy to listen to. again grreat interview charlie. Congratulations on your #1 interview.