Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SHAWN GRAHAM TO DELIVER THE SPEECH FROM THE THRONE IN ONE HOUR!!!!


STA_0042
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_7950

This is what I like about the new Premier. He gave me this photo-op without any problem.

It’s call good public relation. Do you believe I could have gotten the same picture with Bernard Lord?


Of course not!!!!!

I might add that before he left? I said- I hope there’s something about Ritalin in there???

I just couldn’t stop myself!!!!

I went at the Legislature and it’s quiet!!! Ok...gotts go...

Stay tuned!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A used car salesman will smile and give you a good photo op too...then stab you in the back.

Anonymous said...

great point 2:42 Amen to that one

Anonymous said...

Seems I recall Charles saying much the same about Bernard, Tanker and others at one time or the other. They were all good old boys at one point. Until that is some percieved slight against a certain blogger then the parties over. But to be honest I doubt they loose any sleep over it one way or they other.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were banned from the Legislature.Oh well you'll get arrested and blog it to death again.
I hope to heaven they throw you in jail, Sean O. or Tim Smith can come on here and take over the blog. At least their grammar will be readable.

Anonymous said...

Didn't hear any mention of the poor in there Charles, except one mention of 'looking at affordable housing'.

When do you protest against the liberal government?

Anonymous said...

What a joke. Who cares what peopledo for a living are we that shallow? Charles doesn't have a job and is on welfare do you put him down? Of course not. I am glad whoever wrote such judgemental comments to not be a coward and leave a name. What a province we live in boy o boy judging people by there jobs.