Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Charles gives an interview to a reporter from Alberta on the information Highway!!!!


alberta
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
OK....I wrote this very quick but I'm going to blog and I'm certain the readers could add a few good or bad comments.....lol...excuse my grammar because I wrote this one very quickly!!!!!

1. Who is Charles LeBlanc?

I was born in 1959 in Memramcook. As a child I was totally out of control < still is!! >..lol...I have true ADHD! I was very hyper and sadly nobody knew about ADHD in those days.

I was so hyper that I rode a ten speed bicycle across Canada and the U.S. in the late 70s.

I rode 25.000 milles on a ten speed.

If I would have known in those days about ADHD? Maybe things would have end up better in my life? Who truly knows?

I found out that I had ADHD 8 years ago.

I was very well known for my letters to the Irving papers. I got printed around 500 letters.

I wrote a column < only column in the Irving paper > and I received many phone calls from parents crying on the phone of the way their kids were treated in our school system

I was never married but lived with a few girls and I have no kids.< THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!>

Can you imagine another Charles LeBlanc?..lol

I decided to take the issue head on with the Government.

I protested in a tent for six months and collected 10,000 signatures asking the Government to do a study on the way our kids are being drugged but to no avail.

I am praying that the new Government will pay attention to this issue.

What really keeps me going is my faith.

I didn’t know Pere Emery Briene was located in Fredericton.

What’s the odds that I have no kids < thank God for that!! > and I find out that I have ADHD.

I ended up in the Capital and the politicians and bureaucrats have to see my ugly face every day and my best friend is the Priest whom I have known for 42 years.

I’m sorry but there’s someone directing me who has much more power than I do?

I am not a born again freak but I’m a very strong believer there’s a reason for everything!!!!


(ie, age, kids, married, job, birthplace, whatever tells the world WHO you are) What are the five most interesting things about you, or that you’ve contributed to this country.

1- I am very straight forward on my blog and in person.

2-It’s either you love me or hate moi!!!! There’s no in-between!

3-Once my day of judgement arrive? He cannot say that I didn’t try to help my fellow human being.

4- One interesting aspect is ME mother < Scottish style > was born in Glasgow Scotland!

There’s nothing more stubborn that a darn Scotsman! So therefore you mixed ADHD with that root?

Well? It’s quite a breed!!!..lol

5-I am not afraid to chat with Billionaires or high class individuals of society. I will asks direct questions or raise my concerns.



2. Why did you start ‘blogging’ and when and under what circumstances did you begin to consider yourself a “journalist”. I’ve read a lot of your website, but please give me the condensed version here.

Well? As I wrote earlier? I used to be regular in the Irving’s papers but the Irvings gave the orders not to print my letters to the editor.

I was approached by a guy whom we will call- WCIE < White Collar Irving Employee > asking me if I wanted to be a blogger?

In the past, I used to write daily updates to everyone on my list.

It was so bad that the Bernard Lord Government blocked me from writing! The issue was quickly solved once they found out that the media was going to cover my little story.

The media people in New Brunswick are good people and I call some of them good friends.A
At first, I wasn’t really interested in becoming a blogger because I truly didn’t understand what was a blogger?

I would soon found out that blogging is the way to go!!!!

In my case? It’s a good thing because I have ADHD < Proud of it > I have five different brains so God knows what issue I will blog about?

Some bloggers only concentrate on a few issues and I find them borrriinnggg!!!!!

People search different issues on different search engines and my blog siite shows up.

As in the old way of sending an email? Once a person read it? They deleted the email and that was that!!!!

END OF STORY!!!!

I am not a journalist! I am a blogge!!!

I report news with an opinion on the issue in hand!!!

As someone told me a few months ago? I love your blog Charles but not for what you write? I enjoy the comments! It’s the comments that keeps this blog going. I just wish that the idiots would stay away.

I live in a small room. I was a little stereo system on one side and cable TV and the computer on the other. I wake up in the morning and make a coffee. The first thing I do is read the comments. < I had to control them > Nothing better than starting your day by reading- Charles LeBlanc You’re an idiot!!!!....I post the comments and the war of words begins.

Many are telling me ignore the comments and keep on blogging. Sometime, I will debate in the section of the comments section.

3. What is your current status? Are you still banned from the legislature and why? What’s happened since your famous arrest during the protest? Are you still mad the policeman erased your photos, and was it all your photos, or just the one you took of the police man ? Also, are you still not allowed in the legislature press gallery and if so, how do you feel about that.

To this day, I am still banned from the Legislature. What really bother me if the fact that I wasn’t told the reasons I was banned in the first place?

Kelly Lamrock < Liberal Minister > I agreed that I should be banned for life so he told me one of the reason and I was very upset.

To this day, I refuse to go public with this issue but I tell everyone on the streets of thqat reason. Many would wish that the issue would just go away but it won’t because we’re dealing with Quebecers running the Legislature.

For the life of me? I can’t understand why New Brunswickers are not in charge of their own House?

Not too many New Brunswickers are working a L’Assemblee National au Quebec! That’s for sure!

Am I upset with the Saint John Police Force? I find it funny that once the trial was over? I began asking myself some deep questions about my arrest. I will meet the Saint John Police Chief next week and maybe I will get some answers.

I believe we’re dealing with very powerful people who gave the orders to arrest me? Who truly knows?

John Parks < police officer > told the court that he deleted one picture only!!! He lied because there were well over 200 photos in that camera.

Charles LeBlanc witnessing a protest and only took one photo? Many would love that I only took a few picture only but this will never happen because I am always looking for that perfect shot!!!!

Once the ban is lifted? I will make a application from a Press pass but I don’t believe that I will be granted one because the Irvings owns all the major newspapers in this Province and I don’t believe they want me in there!!!!


4. how are bloggers changing Canada , politics, the media, and the world?


Bloggers are good for the media because during a very slow news day almost all the media visits my blog for stories.

I find that if I have a concern on a issue? Things moves a little faster because they don’t wish to blogged?

There’s bloggers all over the place on the information Highway but the secret is to bring the readerr to re-visit the site.

New brunswick has no Talk shows and freedom of speech is truly limited so therefore I believe that blogging will play a role in New Brunswick in the future.


5. If you had to pick one Canadian journalist, who do you most respect and why?


The guy that I truly respect ids political cartoonist Josh Beutel.

He left the Irving’s newspaper a few months ago because he refuse to follow the Irving way!

I always loved his work and I wish that he would share his talent in my blog!!! The problem is that it would be free from his part!!! This blogger is poor!!!..lol

Josh is my hero. I have been following his work for a very long time.

6. Why do you think police picked on you that day?

Well, these answers will come after my meeting with the Police Chief but I’m almost certain that there’s a connection with a protest that was held two weeks earlier in Fredericton.

I posted some pictures of the arrest in the Capital. ATV News used them in a news story them therefore leaving a black eye to the Fredericton police Force.

I was arrested two weeks later. I believe there’s a connection but we’ll see?

The scary part of the arrest was that I was told by the defense lawyer in a stern matter that I had to
represent myself in court.

This would have been an impossible task. Thank God lawyer Harold Doherty step forward to defend me.

If it wasn’t for this Iron Horse? I would have been found guilty and would had a criminal record for the rest of my life.

The charge was obstruction! How many poor people are in jail because of these charges in new Brunswick because they had to represent themself in court.

Something is very wrong with this picture so therefore this is another issue that I took one. T.J. Burke< Justice Minister > promised me that he’ll look into it? We’ll see!!!

No comments: